IGNORED

I am addicted to Astrosmash

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my thread is still going! :D I haven't had much time to play lately since we've been super busy with real life stuff. (Real Life -- It Sucks [tm]) Things are settling down now though so I should be able to break out the Astrosmash again soon.

I might be able to if some of you start posting for the current game (hint hint)

Never had current game and likely never will. I've got about 10 games I really liked and another 10 or so I can tolerate. If not for Astrosmash and maybe a couple others, I'd probably get rid of the rest. :ponder:

Edited by zylon

what do I expect from a console with controllers that are, well bad to put it mildly??? (just joshing u Zylon, just trying to have a mix of games)

No prob. I just enjoy simple fun games and don't mind Inty controls, except Inty II's. ;) Oddball titles just don't draw much of a crowd. I've even stopped taking these in trade unless it has something I might want. :ponder: They just don't sell.

Edited by zylon

I hate to say it but I'm highly debating to pull AD&D and reputting a new week #6... Thoughts? (sorry if hijacking btw)

Yah, I think so. It's a pretty involved game that not a lot of people played back in the day. Not an easy pick up and play game either. My 2 cents.

Wow, I thought you guys had already done Astrosmash (I've been too busy to participate in any of the Intellivision contests after the first one). I'd say that's the next logical choice, but pleeease don't make everyone play it at the LOWEST POSSIBLE SPEED. I think we had to play BurgerTime that way, and it drove me FREAKY NUTS. It was like watching a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

• 6 years later...