IGNORED

Master System HSC Season 2 Round 16: Wanted

4Ks

588167_87462_front.jpg

The desperadoes are back! It's time for you to put on your silver badge, strap on your Light Phaser and restore peace to the quiet little western towns. It won't be easy... because this time the bad guys are gunning for you!

Deadline for high scores is June 10, 2011. Start on the default difficulty level, do not use continues.

Scoreboard

zylon 40,500

roadrunner 17,700

JacobZu7zu7 5,200

Hints & Tips

None yet.

Current HSC Points

zylon 346

roadrunner 298

Sonic R 106!

4Ks 76

feldhaus97 56

CRV 30

CebusCapucinis 26

patbb 22

JibbaJabba 22

thegoldenband 12

Edited by 4Ks

If no one else is going to play, I'd like to know as this one was buried very deep in my collection and I could put it away. I won't run up the score needlessly as that's like kicking a dead dog. Pointless.

Thanks.

I need to get more SMS carts. :( Almost half the games on the HSC I don't have! :|

which ones do you have currently? 4ks might work a couple in. :ponder: We could use a few players to enjoy these games with us.

Yeah, it would help in picking games if I knew what people have and what they don't.

I need to get more SMS carts. :( Almost half the games on the HSC I don't have! :|

which ones do you have currently? 4ks might work a couple in. :ponder: We could use a few players to enjoy these games with us.

Yeah, it would help in picking games if I knew what people have and what they don't.

Yep. I'm all for letting some others suggest a few games if it means a bit more playing. :)

I think we might be better off skipping the gun games unless they're dual mode. They seem to get the least play. :sad: