IGNORED

High Score Club 9.13 - Plaque Attack

Ze_ro

Yea! Plaque Attack.

My game keeps glitching. In the middle of a game it goes back to the "title" screen. "This Bites" get it!!!!!!

It has done it twice and I even cleaned it.

So my score was 31,200 before the glitch.

Hopefully, I beat this with a pic.

Vocelli

Yea! Plaque Attack.

My game keeps glitching. In the middle of a game it goes back to the "title" screen. "This Bites" get it!!!!!!

It has done it twice and I even cleaned it.

So my score was 31,200 before the glitch.

Hopefully, I beat this with a pic.

Vocelli

Man that sucks. I have a similar problem with my Dig Dug copy. The game works great until I die once, then it goes to the title screen. I'm pretty sure you get more then one life in Dig Dug, lol.

Ok...

I finally got to the "Root" of my problem.

I wasn't cleaning my cart well enough.

So after "Brushing" up on some info about cart cleaning, my cart does not glitch now!

Hence, 2 hours later, this game is addicting... I got a decent score.

Vocelli: 60915 ;)

Now I won't be able to play until Monday. :sad:

post-28484-0-45455700-1307106925_thumb.jpg

Wow Jacob, I am humbled. Will someone with the cart try something for me? I am playing in stella and using my keyboard arrow keys reversing the tube is so clunky that I dont even try to do it while enemy food is on the screen. Can someone compare the emulated experience vs real hardware as far as that goes? I am sure that is a big part of my problem, although I have never played this until this HSC round, so I have no childhood-bred instinct for this like I would for some games.

I've nearly reached 30k on a full set, wisdom teeth and all. But of course those teeth never last, and in just a few rounds I wind up with hillbilly teeth. Can anyone here at AA attest to the realism of this situation, where no matter how good your dental hygiene you'll wind up a gummy old man?

plaqueattack55k.jpg

Wow Jacob, I am humbled. Will someone with the cart try something for me? I am playing in stella and using my keyboard arrow keys reversing the tube is so clunky that I dont even try to do it while enemy food is on the screen. Can someone compare the emulated experience vs real hardware as far as that goes? I am sure that is a big part of my problem, although I have never played this until this HSC round, so I have no childhood-bred instinct for this like I would for some games.

Thanks Chuck, 2nd try at it...

Not a bad score I don't know this game but it's pretty fun...

I just found out the whole set of gums fills up with teeth!

I'll check out the emulator for you and see what happends with it.

To reverse the tube easy, just make sure you are in the "middle area" of the screen otherwise

it doesn't switch directions !

This is the games way of stopping you from protecting one tooth everytime.

post-3059-0-01780700-1307122990_thumb.jpg

New score. I took a picture if anyone cares. I figured it wasn't that high of a jump from my last one, but then again in this game it seems gaining 10K in advanced levels is a real challenge.