Army of Darkness (Atari 2600) Release

Were the prices announced.

I should have something next week for the prices. Rough estimates:

Standard Edition will be around $30

.Plastic Box with Slip Cover

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

Premium Edition will be around $60

.Cardboard Box (Artwork in three different styles)

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

.Exclusive Timothy Quinn Autograph Card

.Screwhead Edition Army of Darkness DVD

.Army of Darkness Cards sealed pack

.Shop S-Mart Vinyl Sticker

.Bruce Campbell Autograph 8x10 (Repro)

.Art Cards

I am still waiting on a few things that may or may not work out. If you want the game this will be your only chance. I will not be making anymore after this.

Edited by neotokeo2001

Were the prices announced.

Who cares! Its a Evil Dead game!!!!;)

I am going to need my boomstick to get the premium version past the wife. It sucks pillow talk doesn't work anymore.

It should actually be higher. I will be taking a loss on each Premium Version. That is why they will be very limited. :D

It should actually be higher. I will be taking a loss on each Premium Version. That is why they will be very limited. :D

I would throw in a extra few bucks towards a premium.:D

Maybe you can make a kit version...you put it together.:ponder: Save ya some time at least.

please put me down for a premium splatter edition..I can paypal now if thats better for ya....

Who im their right mind wouldnt.

I would put money down too! Just say the word.

Im so drooling over the Premium Splatter edition.

JUST TAKE MY CASH!:D

I should be able to make things more definite next week. I really need to cut off the extras at some point. I kind of get carried away with adding extra things to the game packages. Everyone who has expressed an interest in the game to this point will have the 24 hour first chance option. It will not be honored on post after this message.

I should be able to make things more definite next week. I really need to cut off the extras at some point. I kind of get carried away with adding extra things to the game packages. Everyone who has expressed an interest in the game to this point will have the 24 hour first chance option. It will not be honored on post after this message.

Just put in extras for say ten random orders with a grand winner!

Everyone who has expressed an interest in the game to this point will have the 24 hour first chance option. It will not be honored on post after this message.

Does this mean I can order now?:ponder: If so yes the fanciest SPLATTER!:D

those that have posted by now can you pm us with order details..when the details are released I would like to know so I can pay you for this item..asap!

I can pay yesterday if that is what is needed...!

this is the work of a professional and who doesnt love this one!

Just put in extras for say ten random orders with a grand winner!

Everyone who has expressed an interest in the game to this point will have the 24 hour first chance option. It will not be honored on post after this message.

Does this mean I can order now?:ponder: If so yes the fanciest SPLATTER!:D

Not yet. :D When I have all the details locked in and a price set I will PM everyone who has posted in this topic 24hours in advance before it is publicly offered for sale in the Marketplace.

Another bit of good news:

Tom Sullivan has agreed to autograph cards exclusive to this release (Premium Only). Each autograph will include a hand drawn sketch by Tom.

post-3832-0-36350400-1308883024_thumb.png

Book of the Dead creator and animator. Also designed the Kandarian Dagger and created the Deadite make ups and the gory stuff in Evil Dead 1&2.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Should the new Army of Darkness Title Screen be used on all cartridges or just the Premium Editions?

What's the cost/effort for you to do so? That would be my line of thinking.

Are all editions receiving boxes? Sorry if this has already been addressed. I would like to add my name back to the list, if possible... if there's no room left, no big deal. :)

Should the new Army of Darkness Title Screen be used on all cartridges or just the Premium Editions?

Are all editions receiving boxes? Sorry if this has already been addressed. I would like to add my name back to the list, if possible... if there's no room left, no big deal. :)

There is no difference in cost either way. I just thought that it would be a cool extra for the Premium buyers. Every game will come with a box, The Standard version will be a plastic box with a slip cover and the Premium versions will have a cardboard (Atari style) Art Box. I made up a quick version of the Standard Edition cover to photograph (NOTE: The slip is low quality and not sized correctly).

post-3832-0-53907200-1310698176_thumb.jpg

And here are the cardboard Art boxes. EVIL ASH (Cartoon) version will not be available.

post-3832-0-04528900-1310697815_thumb.jpg

post-3832-0-11237200-1310697841_thumb.jpg

And here are the contents of each so far:

Standard Edition

.Plastic Box with Slip Cover

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

Premium Edition

.Cardboard Box (Artwork in three different styles)

.Cartridge

.Instruction Manual

.EXCLUSIVE Timothy Quinn Autograph Photo Card

.EXCLUSIVE Tom Sullivan Autograph Photo Card with a hand drawn screaming skull on each card

.EXCLUSIVE Richard Grove Autograph Photo Card

.Screwhead Edition Army of Darkness DVD

.Army of Darkness Cards sealed pack

.Shop S-Mart Vinyl Sticker

.Bruce Campbell Autograph (Repro)

.Army of Darkness Comic Book

.Art Photo Cards

Edited by neotokeo2001

I never took you off. I knew that it would be a while before they were ready to go.

While wrapping up the release details the game is undergoing some improvement. Someone has made a very cool title screen :ponder: .

post-3832-0-87524900-1310513544_thumb.png

Title Screen designed and programed by RevEng

Personally, I think the best idea is to use the tittle screen for all versions of the game. Seems like Seems like the added price for the higher editions should be for the extra packaging and feelies. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

This is the OFFICIAL 24 Hour Head Start List. People on this list will be notified 24 Hours before the public offering on the game. If I kissed some, Just let me know. Right now I am waiting on the final price for making the carts and manuals and waiting on a reply from a few other people for autographs before taking orders.

24 Hour Head Start List:

bennybingo

zodiacprime

Cebus Capucinis

gambler172

iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

TrekMD

UberArcade

jeffgamer

rpgcollector

TheDeaditeSlayer

nonner242