#1 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• 5,231 posts
  • “Rotten wood cannot be carved”

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:22 PM

Radio Edit!
pseudonym

If you have dealings with this member of Atariage or over at Nintendoage or anywhere he/she may be dealing! BE aware that you will not get your items....
I have two dealings with this member....one here and another on another forum. This person does not ship your items....I have been given two different excuses. The first excuse suggested the member shipped from canada, but could not provide a tracking number. Well I call Fluffy Bunnies right there, cause anything shipped over the boarder needs a Wet Monkey tracking number and I say flip that.....give me a refund.

I got my refund...life goes on, but then....

I realized I had some dealings with the member here at Atariage...where last I recalled, the members of Atariage do not stand for bullshit like this, so I pm'ed the member and let them know I have not received my Famicom cart Arkanoid with vaus controller and I would like a refund. I paid via paypal and I filed a dispute there, but the member does not answer paypal as of yet.

Either way, I got another totally different fluffy bunny excuse as to why I do not have my item almost a month later. The member said they have been sick......Who cares. If you are dying, I do not show sympathy. In return, I say too flippin' bad.....If you are just going around and screwing people left and right, Wake up man....this is some crap and either ship my box o' crap or give me back my money.

Atariage.com members deserve an apology! If you are here to screw everyone you meet that wants to make a deal with you...then shame on the mess.....go sodomize yourself in another forum, but apologize to those of us that have been screwed over by you!

On another note......you are a member here? Have you personally been screwed over by this

pseudonym?

If so...please post here what you were screwed over on and what you are doing to either get it back or file a dispute with this member so all can know. On the other side of things. Have you had a successful trade with this newer member?

If so, please do post here, so I can find proof in the validity of your post and spread a public apology for bashing this member.......

Thank you all!

Edited by Chris Leach, Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:09 PM.

#2 bennybingo OFFLINE  

bennybingo

Quadrunner

• 6,208 posts
  • Wasting my life...one Shatner at a time.

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:41 PM

I bought a copy of Master Builder from Pseudonym on April 3rd. It took me until April 20th to get it, but he communicated with me through the entire process. I only paid $35 shipped as well (which I think is a great deal). All in all, I was happy. Communication is key. I didn't get any BS fed to me aside from the lack of a tracking # (which I would never agree to myself).

Sorry to hear you had a shitty experience with him. Hopefully he will come correct and make good on this nonsense with you...otherwise, thanks for the heads up to all of us at AA, should he decide to not change his ways.

#3 svenski OFFLINE  

svenski

Stargunner

• 1,485 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:42 PM

Ouch!

#4 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,231 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:45 PM

I bought a copy of Master Builder from Pseudonym on April 3rd. It took me until April 20th to get it, but he communicated with me through the entire process. I only paid $35 shipped as well (which I think is a great deal). All in all, I was happy. Communication is key. I didn't get any BS fed to me aside from the lack of a tracking # (which I would never agree to myself).

Sorry to hear you had a shitty experience with him. Hopefully he will come correct and make good on this nonsense with you...otherwise, thanks for the heads up to all of us at AA, should he decide to not change his ways.

thanks for the feed benny....do I owe an apology?

If so I for one will give it, but where are my items? over 1 month now and still no item from the other site...Almost 1 month and still no item here from AA?

Edited by Chris Leach, Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 PM.

#5 atarigal OFFLINE  

atarigal

Moonsweeper

• 447 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:54 PM

I purchased some games from Pseudonym on April 25 and received them on May 13th. I think he might be a tad slow on shipping, but for me the transaction went well otherwise.

ETA: I don't think there is any way to track shipments once they get past the Canadian border and into the U.S. I know that is the case with U.S. to Canada postal shipments as well.

Edited by atarigal, Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:56 PM.

#6 bennybingo OFFLINE  

bennybingo

Quadrunner

• 6,208 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:57 PM

thanks for the feed benny....do I owe an apology?

If so I for one will give it, but where is my items? over 1 month now and still no item from the other site...Almost 1 month and still no item here from AA?

Is he replying with any acceptable answers? Saying that you are "sick" is acceptable for buying a day or two, but even so, If he was well enough to list the items, correspond to the sale offer and take your money....sounds suspect. A month is a long time, but if there has been communication it would at least make me a little less concerned.

I would say that he needs to refund your money right now if this hasn't shipped yet. If not, I would continue to cry foul. Just MHO.

#7 the.golden.ax OFFLINE  

the.golden.ax

Quadrunner

• 12,547 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 5:59 PM

Chris, be passionate but try to cut the vulgarity. Al doesn't care for that, and most others here won't like it either. It doesn't help get the point across. We know you are upset. I'm waiting, and worrying about my own package from pseudonym. If they finally give me the tracking I'll be the first person to clear them, but as of now I've sent my trades, and have nothing to show for it but excuses. I want to believe.

AX

#8 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,231 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:15 PM

Truth be Told......where are my items?

Edited by Chris Leach, Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 PM.

#9 toptenmaterial OFFLINE  

toptenmaterial

River Patroller

• 4,757 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:22 PM

comment omitted

Edited by toptenmaterial, Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:01 PM.

#10 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Commander

• 35,038 posts
  • I am the one who knocks!

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:42 PM

Chris, be passionate but try to cut the vulgarity. Al doesn't care for that, and most others here won't like it either. It doesn't help get the point across.

Thanks Ax, now I don't have to state the obvious.

#11 bomberpunk OFFLINE  

bomberpunk

River Patroller

• 2,274 posts
  • i hoard video games.

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 6:50 PM

The member said they have been sick......Who cares. If you are dying, I do not show sympathy. In return, I say too fucking bad

that has summer's eve written all over it, regardless of a scam.

#12 Armonigann OFFLINE  

Armonigann

Dragonstomper

• 998 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:05 PM

If you've dealt with the guy before and thngs went sour, why deal with him again in the first place?

Maybe I did'nt read what you said correctly Chris, if so my bad.

#13 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,231 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:14 PM

If you've dealt with the guy before and thngs went sour, why deal with him again in the first place?

Maybe I did'nt read what you said correctly Chris, if so my bad.

I purchased items right around the same time, not drawing conclusion they were the same member of two different forums.....didnt realize I had been screwed over by the member here until The first paypal had come back as a refund and I saw the same member had another payment sent to them as well from me....

so of course..I did not just go buy stuff from this member to complain. I bought two goods cause they would be nice to have...still waiting on the first item to get to me and its near 2 months now???? ok maybe a month and ahalf or so, but still.....this is some spit!

#14 AtariLeaf ONLINE  

AtariLeaf

Epic Godlike Canadian

• 11,313 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:20 PM

ETA: I don't think there is any way to track shipments once they get past the Canadian border and into the U.S. I know that is the case with U.S. to Canada postal shipments as well.

Tracking should work. I've had packages from Canada get tracked all the way to their destination (one or two were to Chris Leach actually). I remember one in particular because it was winter and tracking said it was received and it wasn't, the post man fibbed and Chris had to get it at the post office IIRC. However the point being that I was able to track a package from Canada to the US to its final destination so it should work. Once it crosses the border the tracking should be picked up by USPS on their site. I'm sure there are times when the system doesn't want to co-operate but it should work.

#15 atarigal OFFLINE  

atarigal

Moonsweeper

• 447 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:29 PM

Tracking should work. I've had packages from Canada get tracked all the way to their destination (one or two were to Chris Leach actually). I remember one in particular because it was winter and tracking said it was received and it wasn't, the post man fibbed and Chris had to get it at the post office IIRC. However the point being that I was able to track a package from Canada to the US to its final destination so it should work. Once it crosses the border the tracking should be picked up by USPS on their site. I'm sure there are times when the system doesn't want to co-operate but it should work.

Hmm, interesting. I was under the impression that international tracking was unavailable unless you choose some expensive option. I usually ship first class international so maybe that's why. I know there's the customs number, but I thought it "expired" at the border.

#16 AtariLeaf ONLINE  

AtariLeaf

Epic Godlike Canadian

• 11,313 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:37 PM

Hmm, interesting. I was under the impression that international tracking was unavailable unless you choose some expensive option. I usually ship first class international so maybe that's why. I know there's the customs number, but I thought it "expired" at the border.

To get tracking from Canada to the US you must choose "Expedited" shipping which automatically comes with tracking. It shows up once it crosses the border. Not sure about the reverse. I do get packages from the US with tracking but for the life of me I can't remember what shipping method was used - first class international or something else. :?

#17 atarigal OFFLINE  

atarigal

Moonsweeper

• 447 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:45 PM

To get tracking from Canada to the US you must choose "Expedited" shipping which automatically comes with tracking. It shows up once it crosses the border. Not sure about the reverse. I do get packages from the US with tracking but for the life of me I can't remember what shipping method was used - first class international or something else. :?

I totally missed the fact that you're in Canada, shipping to the U.S. Reading comprehension FAIL. Atarigal obviously needs more sleep.

#18 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,231 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:46 PM

Atarileaf is an amazing seller/buyer....his packages come and they took about 2 weeks..maybe less, but he is almost a michigander himself. No offense if you dont wanna be one, but I prove my point. This other member said there is no tracking povided, but I know that was a lie when it was posted....

#19 bennybingo OFFLINE  

bennybingo

Quadrunner

• 6,208 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:49 PM

It is quite expensive to ship to canada via USPS with tracking, but If the item has any significant value, it is the only way I will ship it. I have made exceptions before, but clearly warn the buyer that it is ill advised and that I don't accept responsibility. However, I will accommodate with the best proof of shipping I can.

That said, I have shipped this way twice recently (once to Ireland and once to NW Canada)....no problems with either shipment. One arrived to Ireland in less than a week and the one to Canada in just over one week. As for proof of shipment, I used my handy cell phone camera to take photos of the boxes at the post office, stamped customs slips and shipping receipts (PS: The package MUST have a customs number when shipping international...this can be used to identify your package, albeit a difficult process). Anyhow, either the package shipped and he has the proof or it did not ship and you should be able to get refunded...Period.

#20 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,231 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 7:52 PM

Shipping to canada is only expensive using usps if you are shipping a ton over the border...?
a tracker is necessary no matter what is shipped..you get a number even for a registered letter to canada....

either way..paypal will give me back my money, but if you really got somethings from this member, why hasnt my first package shown up..I paid about $40 plus shipping. I got the refund and it has been almost 2 months now...still no package from him. If the package were to show up I would of course refund the refund, but its not gonna happen!

#21 bennybingo OFFLINE  

bennybingo

Quadrunner

• 6,208 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 8:07 PM

either way..paypal will give me back my money, but if you really got somethings from this member, why hasnt my first package shown up..I paid about $40 plus shipping. I got the refund and it has been almost 2 months now...still no package from him. If the package were to show up I would of course refund the refund, but its not gonna happen!

That is insane....sounds like he has some explaining to do.

#22 kheffington OFFLINE  

kheffington

Stargunner

• 1,750 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 8:43 PM

I would say that it is mostly worthless for tracking on USPS mail sent to Canada via first class or anything cheap. It is the customs form number and usually only shows as having been accepted by the post office and almost never anything further though I have seen it state it was given to customs.

You can pay for expensive options that provide tracking but not worth it for low value items.

Edited by kheffington, Wed Jun 8, 2011 8:45 PM.

#23 the.golden.ax OFFLINE  

the.golden.ax

Quadrunner

• 12,547 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 9:07 PM

In my case it doesn't matter if tracking works or not. He didn't give me any yet. Normally I'd be getting a bit worried after a few weeks to a month from an international (I have asked for proof of mailing a few times). I am worried when Chris said he had a problem with the same person who I've asked a few times for tracking. I was happy to find out that Christ ordered other stuff than what I did... it would ring alarm bells if anyone else ordered the exact same thing. Right now I think the guy has had some rough times. Clearly some people got some stuff, he doesn't appear to have double sold, he does respond but with excuses. Right now I think/hope he is going to do the right thing.

AX

#24 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Commander

• 35,038 posts
  • I am the one who knocks!

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 9:32 PM

I was happy to find out that Christ ordered other stuff than what I did...

One would hope so. :lol:

#25 fmdof OFFLINE  

fmdof

Chopper Commander

• 227 posts

Posted Wed Jun 8, 2011 10:54 PM

am I the only one that thinks this thread is pointless and completely in the WRONG SECTION? Take it out in the bad trader forum, and keep the sales thread clean.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users