IGNORED

I would like to send a huge WTF! to pseudonym

am I the only one that thinks this thread is pointless and completely in the WRONG SECTION? Take it out in the bad trader forum, and keep the sales thread clean.

I think the point of the thread was to figure out if he, in fact, is a bad trader. Positioning this in the marketplace may have just been an attempt to reach more AA'ers and see if they could corroborate with their own experiences. I can see your point, but I most likely wouldn't have seen this if it was just added to the Bad Trader Thread.

am I the only one that thinks this thread is pointless and completely in the WRONG SECTION? Take it out in the bad trader forum, and keep the sales thread clean.

I think the point of the thread was to figure out if he, in fact, is a bad trader. Positioning this in the marketplace may have just been an attempt to reach more AA'ers and see if they could corroborate with their own experiences. I can see your point, but I most likely wouldn't have seen this if it was just added to the Bad Trader Thread.

And it seems proven that he is (a bad trader). Getting your items after nearly a month of excuses however well communicated is bs, and does NOT deserve good marks. Isn't there a bad trader thread somewhere to link this discussion to?

I was happy to find out that "Christ" ordered other stuff than what I did...

One would hope so. :lol:

I ordered Moses to part the Red Sea and it was written....therefore...I order this member to give me a refund and or send me my items with a partial refund?....let it happen man, just let it happen!

May 18th he said a game was shipped to me from a pending trade created on the 14th of May....it is now the 9th of June and still have yet to receive :(

Fibro is a trustworthy source here! Where are her items?????

how come no one pointed out the poor english there...is instead of are? seriously what a tool!

Edited by Chris Leach
  • Like 3

To get tracking from Canada to the US you must choose "Expedited" shipping which automatically comes with tracking. It shows up once it crosses the border. Not sure about the reverse. I do get packages from the US with tracking but for the life of me I can't remember what shipping method was used - first class international or something else. :?

It is quite expensive to ship to canada via USPS with tracking, but If the item has any significant value, it is the only way I will ship it. I have made exceptions before, but clearly warn the buyer that it is ill advised and that I don't accept responsibility. However, I will accommodate with the best proof of shipping I can.

That said, I have shipped this way twice recently (once to Ireland and once to NW Canada)....no problems with either shipment. One arrived to Ireland in less than a week and the one to Canada in just over one week. As for proof of shipment, I used my handy cell phone camera to take photos of the boxes at the post office, stamped customs slips and shipping receipts (PS: The package MUST have a customs number when shipping international...this can be used to identify your package, albeit a difficult process). Anyhow, either the package shipped and he has the proof or it did not ship and you should be able to get refunded...Period.

Agreed. If its just a few cheap carts I'll send them air mail but for expensive items Expedited with tracking is the only way to go.

Isn't there a postal strike in place or about to take place in Canada?

Rotating strikes right now. Mail is still getting through. I think they'll find that the postal service is becoming redundant. Realistically, we don't need mail 5 days a week anymore. The union, as they usually do, is shooting themselves in the foot, showing everyone that they aren't as necessary as they were during strikes of the past.

The union, as they usually do, is shooting themselves in the foot, showing everyone that they aren't as necessary as they were during strikes of the past.

Unions are absolutely necessary and quite effective in getting places to shut their doors ;)

• Like 3

This here is classic:

Why did you make this public? I've dealt with you in good faith the last time, even though I lost the game and my money. I'll refund your money, but you can fuck yourself.

Where is my money...? and how did you lose an item if you never sent it?

Two of them now that youve lost..man I feel for you!

Explain your lies to me !

Edited by Chris Leach

Top ten,

I just received this pm from the OP...I will not deal with him ever again here nor there...not anywhere!

Just get me back my funds...If anyone else has current dealings with this crook...get you funds back as well.....

They provided me with my tracking (expedited) I hope to report good news soon.

Thanks,

AX

I was told...there are no tracking numbers when shipping from canada...so Good Luck to you Ax....the deutch prob just shipped them.......

Where is my tracking number for the last package and where is my tracking number for this purchase..>?

Often when there are postage strikes, the disgruntled employees misplace packages and sabotage the service in protest. In return the postal company has a bunch of claims filed and has to pay out. This happened to a package of mine en-route to the UK. Fortunately I had insured it.

So if there are ongoing strikes with the postal service in Canada, it is plausible that the packages both got derailed.

If you got a refund for the first package, that doesn't seem like the actions of a scammer - who would have ripped you sideways for both the deals. It seems to me like the package is missing in action, and the seller, has been holding out in hope that it will turn up - albeit very late.

If it was an ebay deal, with all the claims processes it probably would have taken this long to get a refund anyway.

How much was the package worth?

Often when there are postage strikes, the disgruntled employees misplace packages and sabotage the service in protest. In return the postal company has a bunch of claims filed and has to pay out. This happened to a package of mine en-route to the UK. Fortunately I had insured it.

So if there are ongoing strikes with the postal service in Canada, it is plausible that the packages both got derailed.

If you got a refund for the first package, that doesn't seem like the actions of a scammer - who would have ripped you sideways for both the deals. It seems to me like the package is missing in action, and the seller, has been holding out in hope that it will turn up - albeit very late.

If it was an ebay deal, with all the claims processes it probably would have taken this long to get a refund anyway.

How much was the package worth?

Don't tell me this. I have two big packages coming from the US. Both have tracking numbers so I hope this doesn't happen. :x

I think this has been blown way out of proportion!

I've had quite a few deals with pseudonym in the past and all have went extremely well, I know many of you have been waiting and things don't look so hot about you getting the games you purchased but at least cool your jets before attacking someone! FYI there IS a rotating postal strike going on in Canada right now and it IS entirely possible that this situation isn't even his fault. The guy has excellent feedback on DigitalPress http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56930&highlight=pseudonym

BTW:Good Luck to anyone who bought stuff from ANYONE from Canada recently and vice versa, I know this strike has put a freeze on me buying anything for a little while

Edited by Necron99
  • Like 1

I think this has been blown way out of proportion!

I've had quite a few deals with pseudonym in the past and all have went extremely well, I know many of you have been waiting and things don't look so hot about you getting the games you purchased but at least cool your jets before attacking someone! FYI there IS a rotating postal strike going on in Canada right now and it IS entirely possible that this situation isn't even his fault. The guy has excellent feedback on DigitalPress http://www.digitpres...light=pseudonym

BTW:Good Luck to anyone who bought stuff from ANYONE from Canada recently and vice versa, I know this strike has put a freeze on me buying anything for a little while

Postal strike hasn't affected me at all...I ship a good amount of stuff and receive it as well from Canada on a regular basis (8 outbounds and 14 inbounds this week alone), and none of my packages saw more than a day or two delay. This might get worse as things progress, but I think the whole transaction being discussed here started long before the strike.

Not for anything, but I did business with pseudonym and did receive my package. I had my concerns tho, as I paid on April 3rd and it didn't arrive till April 20th. He claimed to mail it on the 5th. Even with snail mail, it never took me 15 days to get a small parcel from Canada. Just sayin...my guess is that he hadn't shipped it on the 5th and instead of owning up, he just shipped it when he had time. I didn't look at the post mark on the box, cause I was just relieved that it arrived. I even left + feedback here in the user forum. The biggest concern was that he gave me a few dodgy answers when I asked for my tracking #. Then, he admitted that he had not gotten a tracking number. I was actually very surprised when it arrived, as I had almost written it off as a burn.

My guess is that he is likely a very slow shipper...that's all. I always try to ship the same day I receive payment (depending on the time of day). Not everyone works this way. I will be sure to note things like this in the feedback I leave regarding future transactions here.

Postal strike hasn't affected me at all...I ship a good amount of stuff and receive it as well from Canada on a regular basis (8 outbounds and 14 inbounds this week alone), and none of my packages saw more than a day or two delay. This might get worse as things progress, but I think the whole transaction being discussed here started long before the strike.

Not for anything, but I did business with pseudonym and did receive my package. I had my concerns tho, as I paid on April 3rd and it didn't arrive till April 20th. He claimed to mail it on the 5th. Even with snail mail, it never took me 15 days to get a small parcel from Canada. Just sayin...my guess is that he hadn't shipped it on the 5th and instead of owning up, he just shipped it when he had time. I didn't look at the post mark on the box, cause I was just relieved that it arrived. I even left + feedback here in the user forum. The biggest concern was that he gave me a few dodgy answers when I asked for my tracking #. Then, he admitted that he had not gotten a tracking number. I was actually very surprised when it arrived, as I had almost written it off as a burn.

My guess is that he is likely a very slow shipper...that's all. I always try to ship the same day I receive payment (depending on the time of day). Not everyone works this way. I will be sure to note things like this in the feedback I leave regarding future transactions here.

Hopefully it doesn't affect you! I know the strike started in Manitoba so anything going east to west or west to east before hitting the US border would have a higher chance of being tied up.

waiting 15 days for a package in Canada from the US is pretty normal actually, I've never sent anything to the US but I would assume it would be equally as time consuming? no?

anyways, can't vouch for the guys excuses but I find it hard to believe he would do something like this intentionally, just wanted to let people know he does have good feedback elsewhere.

• Like 1