IGNORED

High Score Club 9.15 - Escape From The Mindmaster

Ze_ro

question. I'm stuck on level 4 because I can't find the damn exit. :roll:

Level 4's exit (if I remember correct here) is the far right corridor, in the middle... and the opening

to the stairs is inbetween two moving glass walls. ALSO, you will get hit by the second

wall if you take any extra time in leaving, so wait for the walls, then move... turn and push up direction quickly and watch yourself get down.

Thanks

Anyone have a list of MM declarations at hand to help me out here?

Looks like:

0-99: Quaint

100-199: Promising

200-299: Amusing

300-399: Intriguing

400-499: Impressive

500-599: Awesome

600 or more: ??

Thanks! It seems the better my score, the more garbled my final screen is :( I've made it to Intriguing, at least...

I won a mini-game! Test 3 the arrows. I got [36] the highest possible. My patterns were pretty tough but somehow my mind held on! :)

*Test 3: Recall Memorize the sequence of arrows on the screen. Then recreate the pattern with your joystick. The MindMaster wants to see if you qualify as an intelligent life form.*

New score of

Anyone else win or complete a mini-game?

post-3059-0-06431400-1309291848_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

[b]407[/b]

I didn't use any maps -- takes the fun out of it, IMO

Nice score improvement, :cool:

I didn't use any map either, yet :) I don't see how it would help much, as the random aspect of the game, is where the challenge is. Plus those sliding walls... :P

It helps me because my short term memory sucks really bad. I hate playing this game without a map. I've always been god awful at memory match or go fish, lol.

Edited by Frostbite76

I have a slight improvement: 88

(I don't think I need to post a photo of that little score).

How do you play the second mini game. It says in the manual to follow the flashing arrow, but I can't see any flashing arrow. Where is it located?

It's random what corner it's in...

I just found this tip page tonight,

MindMaster gamefaqs

How do you play the second mini game. It says in the manual to follow the flashing arrow, but I can't see any flashing arrow. Where is it located?

I stare at the screen and I don't see anything flashing or moving at all.

I'll have to let 88 be my final score as I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll remember this game as the first one I played on the Harmony cartridge. I wish I had more time to figure it out for this competition.

I stare at the screen and I don't see anything flashing or moving at all.

I'll have to let 88 be my final score as I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll remember this game as the first one I played on the Harmony cartridge. I wish I had more time to figure it out for this competition.

The green little arrows are what you have to follow.

I didn't use any maps -- takes the fun out of it, IMO

Nice score improvement, :cool:

I didn't use any map either, yet :) I don't see how it would help much, as the random aspect of the game, is where the challenge is. Plus those sliding walls... :P

In my defense, here: I only mapped the last level, because 40 minutes of blind wandering at the end of an otherwise decent game Freaking Sucks! Levels 1-5 are easy enough to keep in head, especially given the randomization of pieces. Anyone who can complete level 6 by trial and error in the couple minutes you have for the countdown has my respect - I didn't even know where I was supposed to be headed!