Rdea6
AtariGeezer
Venom4728
Stephen
Fres
JamesD
mrfish

I post it tomorrow.

Zaxon, received confirmation email with a tomorrow post time. Should I be on your confirmation list?

Mike

#677 TheMightyAxle OFFLINE  

TheMightyAxle

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2012 12:34 PM

Ok, i confirm data from:

TheMightyAxle
rybags
Rdea6
AtariGeezer
Venom4728
Stephen
Fres
JamesD
mrfish

I post it tomorrow.

Thank you Zaxon. I am looking forward to receiving the Atari Side, taking some Photos and Video footage of it.

Also, best of luck with your job hunting etc.

#678 svenski OFFLINE  

svenski

Stargunner

• 1,483 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2012 5:37 PM

It's great that things look like they're getting resolved.

Good luck with your job hunting Zaxon.

#679 skosh OFFLINE  

skosh

Moonsweeper

• 301 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2012 5:53 PM

Thanks Zaxon and I have provided the order details via PM and email.

#680 bobsmith2012 OFFLINE  

bobsmith2012

Combat Commando

• 7 posts

Posted Thu Feb 9, 2012 7:07 PM

Email sent with order details.

#681 Dropcheck ONLINE  

Dropcheck

Moonsweeper

• 409 posts

Posted Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 PM

Zaxon,

Apparently Google checkout is a mess. Rather than force a refund through other means that may not be convienent for you or me I've sent an email with order details for shipment of the SIDE.

#682 DyLucke OFFLINE  

DyLucke

Space Invader

• 28 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 AM

Email sent to Zaxon with full data and order details.

#683 Mr.Oakley OFFLINE  

Mr.Oakley

Combat Commando

• 6 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 AM

I've also emailed Zaxon with my details.

#684 npturton OFFLINE  

npturton

Chopper Commander

• 156 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 PM

Im still waiting also

#685 Faicuai OFFLINE  

Faicuai

Dragonstomper

• 560 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 PM

(...) In fact, you should put Faicuai's order on the absolute end of the list. He's been attacking anyone who tried to even make a suggestion that your position was defensible.

...Your delusional commiseration and complacency have not helped the affected part of our community, at all.

It is, on the other hand, my (and others') call-for-action which have generated some results.

Stop smoking weeds, and do something useful (like taking care of the stuff you have never returned)... or do you want me to go after you, as well?

F.

#686 BigBen OFFLINE  

BigBen

Chopper Commander

• 135 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 PM

Hi Piotr,
I have only got one SIDE cartridge, I had ordered three of them, I'm still missing two pieces. Email send.

Many greetings,
Bernd

Edited by BigBen, Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 PM.

#687 Firedawg OFFLINE  

Firedawg

Moonsweeper

• 298 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:43 PM

Zaxon,

Apparently Google checkout is a mess. Rather than force a refund through other means that may not be convenient for you or me I've sent an email with order details for shipment of the SIDE.

Accessing Google Wallet/ or Checkout under Firefox is non-accessible. But, I have full access with IE9 with no problems. My question is should I have shipping confirmation from Google Checkout under "Shipping Status"? And that is if Zaxon is updating the transaction with Google Checkout. As I would like to confirm the SIDE has shipped and when, so I can track the shipment. Has anyone due a SIDE have any confirmation outside of the email sent by Zaxon?

Mike

Edited by Firedawg, Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 PM.

#688 tuf OFFLINE  

tuf

Star Raider

• 74 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 PM

(...) In fact, you should put Faicuai's order on the absolute end of the list. He's been attacking anyone who tried to even make a suggestion that your position was defensible.

...Your delusional commiseration and complacency have not helped the affected part of our community, at all.

It is, on the other hand, my (and others') call-for-action which have generated some results.

Stop smoking weeds, and do something useful (like taking care of the stuff you have never returned)... or do you want me to go after you, as well?

:)

#689 Dropcheck ONLINE  

Dropcheck

Moonsweeper

• 409 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 PM

Zaxon,

Apparently Google checkout is a mess. Rather than force a refund through other means that may not be convenient for you or me I've sent an email with order details for shipment of the SIDE.

Accessing Google Wallet/ or Checkout under Firefox is non-accessible. But, I have full access with IE9 with no problems. My question is should I have shipping confirmation from Google Checkout under "Shipping Status"? And that is if Zaxon is updating the transaction with Google Checkout. As I would like to confirm the SIDE has shipped and when, so I can track the shipment. Has anyone due a SIDE have any confirmation outside of the email sent by Zaxon?

Mike

It was my understanding that Zaxon was having problems accessing his account with Google Checkout and needed confirmation that we had actually ordered and not recieved our order. I too would like to know if anyone other than the ones in the list have recieved confirmation of shipment or acknowledgement from Zaxon of reciept of our emails to him. It's been three days since I sent an email to him and so far no response. I'm not upset yet, it's only been three days but it would be nice to get a response.

#690 Firedawg OFFLINE  

Firedawg

Moonsweeper

• 298 posts

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 PM

It was my understanding that Zaxon was having problems accessing his account with Google Checkout and needed confirmation that we had actually ordered and not recieved our order. I too would like to know if anyone other than the ones in the list have recieved confirmation of shipment or acknowledgement from Zaxon of reciept of our emails to him. It's been three days since I sent an email to him and so far no response. I'm not upset yet, it's only been three days but it would be nice to get a response.

I just emailed Zaxon with my shipping confirmation request. I'm not worried, but my name not being on his confirmation list here after he emailed me and told me that I was confirmed and that he would mail next day does concern me that he may not be as organized as I would like him to be. But, a list is a step in the right direction.

Mike

#691 hyperfan OFFLINE  

hyperfan

Space Invader

• 10 posts

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 AM

zaxon can you confirm my xe has been shipped? I have pm'd you but not had a reply.

#692 npturton OFFLINE  

npturton

Chopper Commander

• 156 posts

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 PM

Well he doesnt answer my emails although I paid him directly into his UK bank account to save him charges on the google account

Sheesh, when is this guy ever going to reply to emails?

#693 Sleepy OFFLINE  

Sleepy

Chopper Commander

• 110 posts

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 AM

Hi Zaxon

glad to hear news from you. :-)

I ordered 10 units back in in July 2011, I also forwarded my info via email.

All the best on your job-search.

Sleepy

#694 DyLucke OFFLINE  

DyLucke

Space Invader

• 28 posts

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 PM

I contacted Zaxon to gather info about the status of my order.

I made a mistake and i told him i sent the money via PayPal.

He required me to be more specific since he doesn't work with PayPal.

I sent him back another email apologyzing for the error, and giving the proper info about the google checkout transfer.

A few days have passed. No answer.

I'll email him again tom.

#695 candle OFFLINE  

candle

River Patroller

• 2,761 posts

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 PM

why bother?

#696 Ransom OFFLINE  

Ransom

River Patroller

• 3,867 posts
  • Cartridge Gaming Enthusiast

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 PM

why bother?

Translation: "Ok, fixed plate went to the factory. The final price is 150 PLN plus shipping. Someone wants? Am I stuffed?"

What's going on?

#697 Firedawg OFFLINE  

Firedawg

Moonsweeper

• 298 posts

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 PM

why bother?

Translation: "Ok, fixed plate went to the factory. The final price is 150 PLN plus shipping. Someone wants? Am I stuffed?"

What's going on?

I believe Candle is alluding that Zaxon is busy with other business at this time, and redirecting his attention to his already committed responsibilities my be futile. :?

#698 Ransom OFFLINE  

Ransom

River Patroller

• 3,867 posts
  • Cartridge Gaming Enthusiast

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 PM

Ah. Well, is anyone else making these?

#699 candle OFFLINE  

candle

River Patroller

• 2,761 posts

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 PM

me? alluding?

i really suggest you all doing a public list with current status of these orders, so you'll not be alone anymore and see if there is any progress or not - day by day
if he can't get organised, do it for him ;)

#700 MEtalGuy66 OFFLINE  

MEtalGuy66

River Patroller

• 2,590 posts
  • If it aint broke, fix it anyway!

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 PM

Someone should post in the ST forums and make sure noone over there shells out any money for that ethernet cart until he takes care of business with all the SIDE orders he's taken..

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users