IGNORED

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE! CLOSED

Jr. Pac

NOTE: THIS IS THE OLD THREAD AND HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE STRIKETHROUGHS. PLEASE VISIT THE OTHER ONE.Check this often because I add/remove things quite often.

Odd, everything from Defender to NES games is marked as I already got it, but I didn't mark it. So I'm still looking for all of it.

I don't care what condition it's in, unless marked. If it has a strikethrough in it, I already am getting it or got it. If it is itallic I have an offer pending. I am looking for:

2600: Ms. Pac-Man Pole Position

Dig Dug,

Yar's Revenge,

Jr. Pac-Man,

Kaboom!, Defender,

Frogger

2600 heavy 6

2600 Sears Tele-Games (any model)

2600 Power supply

UPDATE: Pitfall 2 (Pitfall II, The Mayan Adventure)

UPDATE: Pheonix, Atari Video Olmpics, Centipede, Millipede, and Mario Bros. (Mario Brothers).

5200: Any system with all cables (unless it's a 2 port without RF and power cables, I have tons of RF cables and power cables lying around)

ANY GAME FOR CHEAP, if I find a system.

7800: Ballblazer

Ms. Pac-Man

Xevious

Dig Dug

Frogger

UPDATE: Centipede, Ballblazer

NES: Legend of Zelda

Legend of Zelda 2

Ms. Pac-Man (TENGEN/Atari version)

UPDATE: Duck Tales 2, Flinstones 2 The Suprise at Dinosaur Peak

UPDATE: Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Classics, Donkey Kong 3 (DK III), and Dig Dug 2 (Dig Dug II)

R.O.B. (ROB) the robot

Gyromite

Stack-Up (even not complete, though I prefer complete)

Famicom system (even with no cables or games)

Any Famicom game that's cheap

Famicom Disk System

SNES: Super Mario World

Super Mario World 2

Super Mario All-Stars (either variation)

Mario Is Missing

Legend of Zelda: A Link Into the Past

SNES mini (Jr., SNES 2) system

Game Boy link cable (either version)

Game Boy Camera and/or Printer

GBA:[/u] Famicom Mini:Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Advance (SMB2)

Super Mario Advance 2 (SMW)

PS1 (Playstation, Playstation 1, PlayStation one): Namco Museum vol. 1

Namco Museum Volume. 2

Namco Museum Volume 3

Gran Turismo

Atari Computers (I'm asking for ANY KIND, not all of them):400 or 800 (ok if it dosen't have power supply),

800XL,

400XE,

XEGS (XE)

Pac-Man

Ms. Pac-Man

Jr. Pac-Man

Defender

Any fun game. :P

COMMODORE: C64,

Vic-20 (Vic 20, Vic20)

Pac-Man (for either)

Ms. Pac-Man (for either)

UPDATE: Any Magnavox Oddesy system, and Atari Pong "portable" thingy..

Intellivision: System,

Pac-Man, any fun game... :P

GameGear System and Games

Atari Lynx system and games

Colecovision system and any fun games

WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE: KABOOM! (It has the Actiplaque, the odd darkening of the colors in Activision carts), Air-Sea Battle (top label looks as if someone tried to peel the top label) the Stack-Up (FAMICOM, ROMboard only), POSSIBLY Atari paddle controllers/Paddles, One-On-One (One on One, 1-on-1, 1 on 1). More might be added.

I know it's a lot of things. :P

UPDATE!

It's OK if the systems don't have the RF cable, because I have millions of them in my garage, etc.

Edited by Jr. Pac

I have in Gamegavel (check the link on my signature) several of the items you are looking for, Almost all 2600 games and Power suplly, many 5200, Famicom games (bootlegs) C-64 y Vic-20 games, (pac-man) 800Xl, Colecovision Console and games, and Etc.

I have in Gamegavel (check the link on my signature) several of the items you are looking for, Almost all 2600 games and Power suplly, many 5200, Famicom games (bootlegs) C-64 y Vic-20 games, (pac-man) 800Xl, Colecovision Console and games, and Etc.

Sorry, everything's quite expensive. I don't have $200 to just pull out of my pocket. Maybe if I get rich selling my hack, I will. I don't have a job. ;)

Sorry, everything's quite expensive. I don't have $200 to just pull out of my pocket. Maybe if I get rich selling my hack, I will. I don't have a job. ;)

Well, the 800 xl was sold new on Ebay at higher price than that last week. I try to keep up with the prices, to lower them or not, or all my stuff will go to a reseller who will list a expensive Buy it now.

But I always accept offers and AtariAge members always have discounts.

• Like 1

Well, the 800 xl was sold new on Ebay at higher price than that last week. I try to keep up with the prices, to lower them or not, or all my stuff will go to a reseller who will list a expensive Buy it now.

Sorry. Everything's too expensive. A single 2600 game there cost more than everything I got today; (all 2600 games) Ms. Pac-Man, Atari Video Olympics, Pole Position, Defender, Lock 'n' Chase, Jr. Pac-Man, and a 2600 power supply.

Edintv's games are reasonably priced. Include the deals he's willing to cut and you've got yourself a bargain. The "Stadium" game that you are looking for retails at about 17k to put things in perspective.

Edited by toptenmaterial

Edintv's games are reasonably priced. Include the deals he's willing to cut and you've got yourself a bargain. The "Stadium" game that you are looking for retails at about 17k to put things in perspective.

This guy is comparing Edintv's prices to the deal I offered him for (4) 2600 carts and a 2600 power supply for $8.50 + shipping (which is EXTREMELY CHEAP...not normal pricing by any means). In the end, he couldn't even afford that. icon_confused.gif

It looks like the thread need to be changed to "I need donations"...not "want to buy".

A few words of advice:

1.) Try to be realistic about pricing...not everyone is going to be charitable just because you are tight on cash...or waiting for your allowance...need to buy a bike for your kid...or whatever.

2.) If you are low on money,take your time and figure out what you really need...make a "priority purchase list'...buy one thing at a time. This will allow you to actually be able to pay the people you are planning to buy from. Also, it will establish feedback for you in the marketplace, making you look a little less suspect.

3.) Let's not forget what the seller has to do in order to "sell" something....I had to pull the items out of storage, clean them, test them, take pictures, package them, get a shipping quote...etc. $15 later and you are telling me that you don't have the cash? I might sound annoyed here, but really....wouldn't you be? And now you have added NES Stadium Events to your wanted post??? icon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gif

Remember that $15 you couldn't afford to pony up for the games and power supply you said you needed soooooo desperately??? I hope you understand that $15 wouldn't even get you a crummy repro cart of NES Stadium Events. Sorry if I sound harsh at this point, but It doesn't add up dude.

I apologize for the rant, but this was just an observation I felt I need to share with both Jr. PacMan and the other good sellers here at AA. We all want the marketplace to grow with new buyers and sellers...just in an appropriate fashion, with folks who understand the way things work here. I hope this was helpful.

• Like 2

This guy is comparing Edintv's prices to the deal I offered him for (4) 2600 carts and a 2600 power supply for $8.50 + shipping (which is EXTREMELY CHEAP...not normal pricing by any means). In the end, he couldn't even afford that. icon_confused.gif

It looks like the thread need to be changed to "I need donations"...not "want to buy".

A few words of advice:

1.) Try to be realistic about pricing...not everyone is going to be charitable just because you are tight on cash...or waiting for your allowance...need to buy a bike for your kid...or whatever.

2.) If you are low on money,take your time and figure out what you really need...make a "priority purchase list'...buy one thing at a time. This will allow you to actually be able to pay the people you are planning to buy from. Also, it will establish feedback for you in the marketplace, making you look a little less suspect.

3.) Let's not forget what the seller has to do in order to "sell" something....I had to pull the items out of storage, clean them, test them, take pictures, package them, get a shipping quote...etc. $15 later and you are telling me that you don't have the cash? I might sound annoyed here, but really....wouldn't you be? And now you have added NES Stadium Events to your wanted post??? icon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gif

Remember that $15 you couldn't afford to pony up for the games and power supply you said you needed soooooo desperately??? I hope you understand that $15 wouldn't even get you a crummy repro cart of NES Stadium Events. Sorry if I sound harsh at this point, but It doesn't add up dude.

I apologize for the rant, but this was just an observation I felt I need to share with both Jr. PacMan and the other good sellers here at AA. We all want the marketplace to grow with new buyers and sellers...just in an appropriate fashion, with folks who understand the way things work here. I hope this was helpful.

In the later messages I sent you, I said that i made a mistake, that I COULD pay for your items. I am just simply looking for loose games or with manuals, not sealed in box games. And for the Stadium Events, sometimes there are sellers in the world who have no idea what things are worth. Sometimes I get super rare items from people that don't know their pricing for super cheap. Almost always, things I buy are already out of storage, already have shipping prices, and most are not cleaned, because I am used to Ebay. I am very new to the Marketplace and Atariage itself.

Sorry. Everything's too expensive. A single 2600 game there cost more than everything I got today; (all 2600 games) Ms. Pac-Man, Atari Video Olympics, Pole Position, Defender, Lock 'n' Chase, Jr. Pac-Man, and a 2600 power supply.

Sorry, I know that your things are below actual value, I am just looking for fun games to play. Not sealed games that I don't ever want to open. ;)

Sorry, I know that your things are below actual value, I am just looking for fun games to play. Not sealed games that I don't ever want to open. ;)

Ok, maybe you don´t like sealed games every people have their test, but you have to realize that a Sealed CIB game (Mint or not) worth a litte more than a used one. it just reasonable, look Ebay the difference between loose and CIB (not even sealed) :?

I think the first Stadium Events sold on Ebay was 30K it´s already a pop culture reference, has appear in Several Tv shows. maybe in a flea market you can find it for 5$ but not with people who has Internet connection. ;)

No problem at all, but you kinda give the impression that I want to rip off people. :(