Photo

34 Sealed Atari Games and Sealed NES Console

9 replies to this topic

#1 Redman01 OFFLINE  

Redman01

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 PM

I'm finally ready to get rid of my collection. I have 34 factory sealed mint Atari games, 95% of these have hangtabs. I have one game, Phoenix that is open but it is complete and mint. I also have a sealed Nintendo "NES" console if anyone wants to make an offer. I'm sure you know, a sealed NES is pretty rare and I've had this for a long time. I've sold all of my sealed NES games, Ballon Fight, GNG, Final Fantasy, both Zeldas, they are all gone, this is it. I hope someone will enjoy these as much as I have. The list of games are below, check out the pics and let me know what you think. I'm not looking to break up the sealed Atari items, I want to sell them as a lot. One last thing, I do have some misc. Atari items that I would like to get rid of, they will be on the last 2 pics. I would like to sell those items as a lot as well. Thanks!

Sealed Mint Games

Dark Chambers
Xevious
Venture
Gravitar
Defender II
Scrapyard Dog
Desert Falcon
One-On-One Basketball
Crack'ed
Super Football
Off The Wall
Fatal Run
Asteroids
Ball Blazer
Ninja Golf
Meltdown
Jinks
Galaga
Donkey Kong
Mat Mania Challenge
Jungle Hunt
Kangaroo
Space Invaders
Football
Galaxian
Ace Of Aces
Pole Position II
Battlezone
Ms. Pac Man
Realsports Baseball
Hat Trick
Super Huey UH-IX
Tower Toppler
Winter Games

Complete Mint Games

Phoenix

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_2784.JPG
  • 100_2786.JPG
  • 100_2788.JPG
  • 100_2790.JPG
  • 100_2762.JPG
  • 100_2765.JPG
  • 100_2766.JPG
  • 100_2760.JPG
  • 100_2773.JPG
  • 100_2783.JPG

Edited by Redman01, Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:33 PM.

#2 toiletunes OFFLINE  

toiletunes

River Patroller

• 3,969 posts
  • Hater Brigader

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 PM

Very nice, but as this is June 26, and you joined June 25 (yesterday), do you have any references anywhere?

#3 nopaybob OFFLINE  

nopaybob

Moonsweeper

• 280 posts

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:56 PM

You know alot of interesting sales are from one day members,

I just cant get myself to pick up the gun and spin the barrel...

#4 fmdof OFFLINE  

fmdof

Chopper Commander

• 227 posts

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 PM

doesn't "Sealed" imply that theres something keeping said item closed. Your NES is far from "sealed" but MINT CIB is a more accurate description.

and for the 2nd post, judging by the user name, I think they're on neo-geo.com and nintendoage. Unless there's another redman floating around.

#5 HatefulGravey OFFLINE  

HatefulGravey

River Patroller

• 2,436 posts
  • A ROM image is no way to live.

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 PM

I agree that the NES isn't sealed, but it is very minty from the looks of it. I also echo the "do you have any refs" concern. I'll also add, what are you looking to get out of this lot? I don't normally buy sealed games, but I'm thinking I might just have to break my rule to have an instant collection of them...

#6 SlammedNiss OFFLINE  

SlammedNiss

Star Raider

• 72 posts

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 PM

I could be wrong, but I don't think Nintendo sealed their consoles back in the day. So, even though it isn't necessarily sealed, it could still be considered new.

#7 HatefulGravey OFFLINE  

HatefulGravey

River Patroller

• 2,436 posts
  • A ROM image is no way to live.

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 PM

I could be wrong, but I don't think Nintendo sealed their consoles back in the day. So, even though it isn't necessarily sealed, it could still be considered new.

IIRC my first NES wasn't sealed in plastic like these games are, but did have a sticker over the flaps you could have opened that would have to be broken to open the NES. I could be crazy, but either way, that NES is minty.

#8 Redman01 OFFLINE  

Redman01

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 AM

To answer a few of your questions. Yes, I did join yesterday but I've sold many of my nes sealed games on sealedgameheaven.com. Rarebucky bought my most desired games, as well as sandrik and redix. I still have pics of all the items I sold, emails, paypal transactions as well. All transactions were made through paypal.

I don't want to confuse anyone with the nes console but most collectors considered these sealed if the interior items are still in the plastic. The box has been opened to provide pics. I'm hoping to get a few fair offers from those interested and go from there. If you have any other questions, let me know.

#9 Redman01 OFFLINE  

Redman01

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 AM

To answer a few of your questions. Yes, I did join yesterday but I've sold many of my nes sealed games on sealedgameheaven.com. I am a memeber there so many users can vouch for me. Rarebucky bought my most desired games, as well as sandrik and redix. I still have pics of all the items I sold, emails, paypal transactions as well.

I don't want to confuse anyone with the nes console but most collectors considered these sealed if the interior items are still in the plastic. The box has been opened to provide pics. I'm hoping to get a few fair offers from those interested and go from there. If you have any other questions, let me know.

#10 Redman01 OFFLINE  

Redman01

Combat Commando

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 AM

I've had a few offers on individual games but several of you just want to know what I'm looking to get out of the whole lot. I would like to get $290.00 for the sealed games, that's under $9.00 a game. I have a couple that are rare so not a bad deal. As far as the sealed NES console, I'm hoping to get around 435.00. I only deal with Paypal.

Thanks

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users