IGNORED

TI 99/4A Games and Power Supply

bigbee99

The lot has been picked!

I ran across these today. I don't even know when the last time I had a TI. What I have is 11 carts and a PS unit. PS model number is AC9500. I have no way to test them anymore but I see no reason that they wouldn't work. I put my multimeter on the PS and the volts came up right, ~18VAC and ~7.5VAC. The carts are as follows

Burgertime

Super Demon Attack

Congo Bongo

Car Wars

Q Bert

4A Flyer

Munch Man

Miner 2049

Home Financial Decisions

Household Budget Management

Hangman

$35 Ships it all too you in the lower 48! That's $2 a cart, $5 for the PS, and $8 to cover the shipping. We all know PS suck to ship.

$15 ships the PS and I'll throw in the 3 common carts that are left. Donor carts maybe? I really don't know much about the TI scene. PM me or drop a reply here. Just trying to get some jingle back in my Paypal for the little stuff like resisters, caps, ect. I have not sold anything over here before (bought a thing or two though :cool: ). Thought I would give it a try. For reference I'll drop my eBay feedback and ME page. If nothing else, just click on my ME page for a good laugh. I think anyone from AA would get it.

Ebay Feedback

ME eBay Page

Thanks for looking

B

Edited by bigbee99

• 3 years later...