IGNORED

Should I sell Ms. Pac-Man arcade hack?

Jr. Pac

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my Ms. Pac-Man Arcade hack?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

AA is the greatest and it only gets greater :)

If Albert doesn't get a new partner, AtariAge could start going downhill. One guy can only do so much. I wish some Atari-loving buddy would join him or he could hire a trustworthy Atari-loving php master who can work on the web site when Albert is busy doing other things.

And computer-savvy, so that would rule me out!

There was a forum I used to visit regularly that was completely destroyed by a virus attack. Only one person ran it and she could not keep up with security upgrades. I'm sure that isn't a problem here, though.

While I do find this thread amusing, 50 people have voted and only 18% voted Yes, 40% said No and the majority were apathetic 44% which might as well have been the same as No. Given the small audience for this, I think you have your answer. Why not have the folks that voted Yes, contact you privately and put this to rest.

-Jeff

• Like 10

:P It's almost ready to be sold. It will be availible via Marketplace.

I am actually looking forward to this. What are you charging for the cart. and shipping to Warren, Oregon? Is there a box or anything else besides the cart.? And can you upload the definite (what you are actually going to send) end product? Thanks.

:P It's almost ready to be sold. It will be availible via Marketplace.

I am actually looking forward to this. What are you charging for the cart. and shipping to Warren, Oregon? Is there a box or anything else besides the cart.? And can you upload the definite (what you are actually going to send) end product? Thanks.

The current price idea is $25 plus shipping. Possibly $23 + shipping. There will be many different label variations. Picture, Text, Silver, Red, and a fancy 8-bit styled label based on the Ms. Pac-Man (arcade machine) artwork. I'm happy that you're exited! Yes, I can ship to Oregon. Just no PAL versions. The hack works OK (so-so) with PAL machines, but some colors are very odd, like Pinky is green, etc.

Just no PAL versions. The hack works OK (so-so) with PAL machines, but some colors are very odd, like Pinky is green, etc.

You can fix that:

http://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-tia-color-charts.html#ntsc_pal_color_conversion

Thanks! In Stella, there are a million values that seem right but mess up the game when I change them and have nothing to do with color. What program should I use to change the colors?

Thanks! In Stella, there are a million values that seem right but mess up the game when I change them and have nothing to do with color. What program should I use to change the colors?

Have you tried Hack-O-Matic 3?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/90916-hack-o-matic-3-with-pinning-feature-and-comments/page__st__75__p__2075902#entry2075902

Ummm.... why is there talk like this hack is going to be made now? Why is there talk like AA will carry it?

I thought Jr decided that AA wouldn't carry it is he decided to sell it and that no one cared about this hack to begin with.

Being nice to the kid because he is 10 has back fired. Everyone wanted to be a little more supportive because he is 10 and now you have him thinking you actually want to buy his hack. Check the poll, no one cares.