IGNORED

Season 5 Round 2 *Frogger*

Level 4 seems to be the hardest. I usually only get 1 chance to cross the logs when they are on the far right side of the screen.

Level 5+ seems a little easier with the logs lining up more.

post-13580-0-77215900-1311442790_thumb.jpg

Edited by ed1475

It has been a long time since I played Coleco Frogger. Level 4+ really are a challenge. I like the Sea Serpent that pops up(He can get you where you sit!), and don't recall it being in any other version. I made it two frogs shy of level 6:

post-21471-0-91608600-1311999826_thumb.jpg

I am on vacation at the moment and unable to update the high scores and leaderboard. Once I am back I will finalise the high scores and points for this round. In the meantime I have posted the game for Round 3 (Subroc) which starts in a few hours.

Edited by Ikrananka

Thanks for your hard work on this...seriously!!! Since I've joined in on this high score thing I've played my ColecoVision games more than ever before. I now realize back in the early 80s when I originally started playing I wouldn't challenge myself to do better at some of these games and in some, never got by the first few levels. Now I have a reason to try. Looking forward to Subroc...it should be a fun one!!!

I am on vacation at the moment and unable to update the high scores and leaderboard. Once I am back I will finalise the high scores and points for this round. In the meantime I have posted the game for Round 3 (Subroc) which starts in a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from vacation so normal service will now resume. Frogger high scores have been updated and finalised - congrats to the winner ed1475 and also to chuckwalla on the quick start bonus.

I will update the leaderboard in the Subroc thread shortly.

Thanks for your hard work on this...seriously!!! Since I've joined in on this high score thing I've played my ColecoVision games more than ever before. I now realize back in the early 80s when I originally started playing I wouldn't challenge myself to do better at some of these games and in some, never got by the first few levels. Now I have a reason to try. Looking forward to Subroc...it should be a fun one!!!

Glad to hear you're enjoying playing the games so much. It really is a great console.