IGNORED

Memory Maker by Creative Firmware <-Does anyone have the power supply info?

Defender II

I am looking for the specifications and hopefully a picture of the power supply that came with the Memory Maker EPROM Programmer Kit by Creative Firmware for the Atari 400 / 800.

I also could use any schematics and software. :thumbsup:

Edited by Defender II

• 10 months later...

Here is a link to picture of the EPROM Programmer I am trying to find power supply info, schematics, and software for.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.EPROM Programmer

The only information I can find is an article in the June 1983 issue of Compute magazine, it's only capable of burning 2716 and 2532(plus 2732/2732A with adapter)

http://www.atarimagazines.com/compute/issue37/news_eprom_programmer.php

• 2 weeks later...

post-13105-0-66619800-1339034215_thumb.jpg

For Power, the 2716 needs +/- 5vdc and +12vdc for programming...

Depending on the circuit inside, it might use a 12v AC source, but I'd need a good pic of the circuit board (both sides).

Jay

I don't have pictures of the other side of the board, it'd be a pain to disassemble, but the circuit looks pretty simple.

With the 4 horizontal diodes that make up a bridge rectifier, this uses an A.C. input.

I would try a 9VAC atari power brick first and if that doesn't work, then use a 12VAC brick last...

On the Eprom socket\, you can check pin#24 for 5VDC and pin#21 for 12VDC to 21VDC if you have a volt meter

Jay

With the 4 horizontal diodes that make up a bridge rectifier, this uses an A.C. input.

I would try a 9VAC atari power brick first and if that doesn't work, then use a 12VAC brick last...

On the Eprom socket\, you can check pin#24 for 5VDC and pin#21 for 12VDC to 21VDC if you have a volt meter

Jay

Thank you, I had already figured out the circuit. Yes, that is the bridge rectifier. Without the software controlling it there won't be any programming voltage applied to the EPROM. Just like most other programmers the programming voltage is turned off until you specifically tell it using the software that you want to program it. I could plug in a power supply and put a meter on the input lead of the transistor that feeds the programming pin, there won't be anything on the output pin until the proper voltage is applied to its base. I already put it away until I can get the program for it.

Anyone have the software for it?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...