IGNORED

i (WIP)

atari2600land

You are a lowercase i living in i land when suddenly the h's invade i-land! Your job is to stop them. You have a unique weapon in your fight against the h's: Your dot. That's right, the dot in the letter i is your weapon. To use it, face the direction you want to swing it, press fire and it swings. It comes back to its original position like a boomerang.

Right now, I have the intro and first few screens programmed in, nothing else. You may recall this as an earlier project. I wanted to update the original thread, if there is one, but it wouldn't let me look for just "i" because it's less than 2 characters. :roll: To begin the intro, press fire. There is a sad Easter egg I programmed into the game, find it and cry. Or not. Yep, the name of the game is just "i". It's like that game named "D".

i20110720.bas.bin

Edited by atari2600land

I need help. I want the h to go after the i and yet still bump into the walls. I tried coding that for a few hours until I just gave up. For reference, g{1}=1 means the h sees the i, while g{1}=0 means the h doesn't see the i and is patrolling the area vertically.

i20110721.bas

Damnit jim I'm a programmer not a math major! Comment all this algebra and call me in the morning.

In otherwords I'd love to help but I can't sit here and decipher what all your code is trying to accomplish.

dim your variables to proper names and comment your code so we can figure out whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

While doing research for one letter titles of things, it occurred to me that D was a title of a video game. Then this one came to me. So I've decided to resurrect it once again. Can you figure out the secret of the wall? Anyone have any clever ideas for a lowercase i to encounter?

i20120427.bas.bin

i20120427.bas

• 3 weeks later...