IGNORED

TI-99/4A website of the month

retroclouds

Thanks guys.

SID cards are available if anyone so desires.

I guess I never noticed the WEB Ring deal. I go in through my login page so I never saw it but connecting off my sig it sure does seem that better than half the time I see my home page briefly and then I'm swept along to the WEB Ring. That is bothersome. I'll fix that this evening.

Done :) Assume there's no functional difference between the versions just solder type?

Greg

Thanks guys.

SID cards are available if anyone so desires.

I guess I never noticed the WEB Ring deal. I go in through my login page so I never saw it but connecting off my sig it sure does seem that better than half the time I see my home page briefly and then I'm swept along to the WEB Ring. That is bothersome. I'll fix that this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

What you paid is about what I would get from an eBay sale so it's a wash. EBay gets about 12 percent now. No extra needed.

Got it thanks! And it doesn't seem to like my Personality Card set up. no sound, and I couldn't use my hard disk while it's in there..

I'll try it in another pbox with just TI cards..

Greg

Got it thanks! And it doesn't seem to like my Personality Card set up. no sound, and I couldn't use my hard disk while it's in there..

I'll try it in another pbox with just TI cards..

Greg

You will need to remove your speech synth or jumper the audio line across the speech PCB. Let me know if you still have issues after that.

Doh that's probably part of the problem. Is there documentation somewhere? I looked on the disk and your site and didn't see it.

Greg

Ok I put it back in and everything works (sans speech synth.) I must have bumped something on the personality card when I tried the first time :) Damn 30 yr old tech

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/inexplicable.png

Greg

Edited by arcadeshopper