IGNORED

OLD THREAD - Please Lock

the.golden.ax

captain quazar is such a fun game. IMO the reason to get a 3do.

Really? There is a 3DO for sale in a local store with no games, and now games with no system, and you are telling me this is a game worth getting the system for... I think this is a sign.

depends on the 3do price. I got mine about 9 years ago for 20 bucks. Captain Quazar I got for like 25 a few years later, after a long search for it btw. so overall, I'd say 45 bucks isn't a bad deal for a great game. Plus it's a must have just for collecting purposes.

A CV! :lust:

How much do you want for the CV?

Please stop double posting. I see you doing this all the time, and this time it was in the same minute and about the same thing. You could have very easily edited your original post if you wanted to ask for a price on that item and forgot to before you hit "Add Reply".

• Like 1

Axe, PLEASE answer me one question:

How DO you come across all of this cool shit? I mean, a Tommy Hilfiger Game Boy Color?! MAN! I've only seen that once in person and it was in Joe's shop and it wasn't even boxed!

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Axe, PLEASE answer me one question:

How DO you come across all of this cool shit? I mean, a Tommy Hilfiger Game Boy Color?! MAN! I've only seen that once in person and it was in Joe's shop and it wasn't even boxed!

That one was because I didn't have a GBC in around 1999 - 2000, and I had to pass the Tommy Hilfiger outlet in Leesburg, VA on the way to work every day. :D I just decided that I'd rather focus some of my collecting in that regard and get what I REALLY want, (a NES Classic SP). There are going to be quite a few other odd items posted today.

AX