IGNORED

HSC8 Round 14: Threshold - Crossfire - Lunar Leaper - Marauder

I was looking to see what games i missed in round 10, what happened to the high score table in post #4?? :-o

eaten by pac-man, stolen by evil emperor nyorb (gwobby's nemesis) or more likely some forum gremlins up to no good! I'll check it out ;) Do you mean round #4 :?:

Marauder 80,300 this might be a bit too easy...

Crossfire 4,240 - tough but looks like this one will hold the interest, played the colout version as the 2nd green level on the 'mono' one was burning my retinas :o

Lunar Leeper - forgot to pull down at the start of the level erm several times so didn't beat my score... fun game :thumbsup:

Made good use of the 'slow mo' pull down once per man on Threshold 32,900. Would like to see a full screen version of this with unlimited firing and a bit faster for us PAL guys... Hyperblast in hi-res :cool:

post-19705-0-24097700-1313621541_thumb.jpgpost-19705-0-09825100-1313621556_thumb.jpgpost-19705-0-22535700-1313621570_thumb.jpg

Lunar Leeper didnt come across as that much fun - though I am missing something. How do I drop the person off in the house?

My score is 40 on this game for now

It's fun! Take them and dunk them on either left or right platforms it's a bit like choplifter :)

Anyone playing on an 800 - I wonder if the sounds use the keyboard buzzer - especailly when you puncture the giant eyeball :?:

Lunar Leeper didnt come across as that much fun - though I am missing something. How do I drop the person off in the house?

The house of which you speak only shows up when you start to run low on fuel. Fly over it to refuel and then continue on with your mission. Drop the guys off on the pink platform on either side of the "planet."

The house of which you speak only shows up when you start to run low on fuel. Fly over it to refuel and then continue on with your mission. Drop the guys off on the pink platform on either side of the "planet."

maurderer :rolling:

it tops up the ammo too ;)

I was looking to see what games i missed in round 10, what happened to the high score table in post #4?? :-o

eaten by pac-man, stolen by evil emperor nyorb (gwobby's nemesis) or more likely some forum gremlins up to no good! I'll check it out ;) Do you mean round #4 :?:

No, Round 10 Paddle Creek.

I missed 4 games.

Here's score's for 2 of them. :)

Kaboom! 482

Downhill 60.25

since i have to play this on emu... ( where is the fixed XL/XE binary?!?!!?)

Crossfire: 3590

sloopy.

Hi sloopy, I'm playing the ATR I created on the 1st post (file versions on a mydos disk) on my 130XE (PAL) :?:

Fandal links usually have fixed file versions too, hope this works ;)

Marauder 122,200 (forgot to take pic)

Crossfire 5,290 just one more go!

Threshold 57,800 got a bit further... loving this game :thumbsup:

Lunar Leeper didn't rescue many men so a measly score for today :|

post-19705-0-39304200-1313680437_thumb.jpgpost-19705-0-69973000-1313681014_thumb.jpg

No, Round 10 Paddle Creek.

I missed 4 games.

Here's score's for 2 of them. :)

I should learn to read - yes it's gone a bit wappy... will try and fix it :twisted:

re LL "The fuel doesn't last long. :( " did you try landing on goochmans house, they appear on either side near the dropzone... just grab onto their chimneys and suck up some vitals :-o

Threshold- final score 1,027,00 Rolled it. :cool: Went through entire game 3 times to do so. :D

Took some pics of end sequence 2nd time through and took one just after roll showing more lives than at the start.

Crossfire- 1550

Definitely won't be playing this one again, it just sucks. :(

post-25215-0-74100800-1313681816_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-32064000-1313681844_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-14047100-1313681866_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-24943900-1313688853_thumb.jpg

Edited by zylon

since i have to play this on emu... ( where is the fixed XL/XE binary?!?!!?)

Crossfire: 3590

sloopy.

Hi sloopy, I'm playing the ATR I created on the 1st post (file versions on a mydos disk) on my 130XE (PAL) :?:

Fandal links usually have fixed file versions too, hope this works ;)

***SNIP FOR CLARITY***

i am not used to playing with a joystick :'/

and the emu seems to have 'delays' in kb control...

sloopy.

Hey! Crossfire is a game that I might be able to compete with you guys on! So many times the scores people get are outrageous, and I haven't even bothered to try and compete against. But Crossfire is a game I've been playing quite a bit.

Anyway 14980 for me! I'll try the other games here too.

post-30545-0-08319100-1313685198_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vaughan