IGNORED

Manuals for Neo Geo Pocket Games

Seob

I recently bought a Neo Geo Pocket Color with some games. But almost all games came without a manual. Tried surfing the web to find manuals for the games, but i can't find a site that has neo geo pocket manuals. Had no luck with replacementdocs. Could somebody point me in the right direction, where to look?

I'm searching manuals for:

Pac Man

Fatal Fury

Turf Masters

Metal Slug

Bust a Move Pocket

Neo Mystiry Bonus

Neo Cherry Master

I'm fine with plain english manuals. Most of the games i got are US or Japanese games according to the manufacturer part numbers.

I will try to scan (or photograph because of moire) and upload my Biomotor Unitron manual.

i only have 1 game boxed with manual (Shanghai Mini)- but i have system manuals from my boxed ngpc.

i love my ngpc (UGLY DUCKLING! how dare you) and the lack of manuals never bothered me - i can see how it might be annoying during fighting games or strategy games though.

now i'm wondering if there any any game secrets i don't know about due to missing manuals...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm looking for some manuals too.

Sonic

Metal Slug 1st Mission

King of Fighters R2

You can look at the pleasuredome.org.uk for torrent SNK Neo-Geo Pocket Color Manuals (DMC-v2016) for Metal Slug - 1st Mission (1999)(E), King Of Fighters R-2 (1999)(U) and Sonic manuals (E),(U),(J).