Jump to content
Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 AM
Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 AM
Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 PM
Edited by newcoleco, Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:46 PM.
Posted Fri Sep 2, 2011 3:17 PM
Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 PM
Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 AM
Posted Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 AM
Edited by hardhat, Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 AM.
Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 PM
Well I've switched now to using SDCC 3.2.0 and so far I'm liking it. The CCI3 option to include optimizations seems to me like it defaults to too many optimization nodes (30000 I think). I tried it at about 12000 and still the compile is pretty slow, but it at least produces good results.
The new SDCC (I was using 2.9.7 previously) as expected, has different bugs. I guess now that I'm more up to date I should create some test cases for my problems. They all centre around my heavy use of unsigned char for a wide variety of calculations. Changing the type to int however caused most of those bugs to disappear. So there you go.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users