IGNORED

Lawyers?

Thomas Jentzsch

I have a law degree (jd) me and my friends are currently preparing to take a few giant swats at the Atari hornet's nest over this bullying the community. It's amazing what can be accomplished with unlimited passion, money and patience. They have no idea what's coming..

Speaking of hacks..

:|

Edited by Atari Joe

I have a law degree (jd) me and my friends are currently preparing to take a few giant swats at the Atari hornet's nest over this bullying the community. It's amazing what can be accomplished with unlimited passion, money and patience. They have no idea what's coming..

Speaking of hacks..

Not all lawyers are bad, honestly most of them are honestly out to just help people, just some lawyers seem to stick out more than others . . . or at least they sound louder :roll:

Thanks for looking out for this wonderful community!

-Disjaukifa

• Like 1

Speaking of hacks..

Not all lawyers are bad, honestly most of them are honestly out to just help people, just some lawyers seem to stick out more than others . . . or at least they sound louder :roll:

Thanks for looking out for this wonderful community!

-Disjaukifa

I hate the way people badmouth lawyers, people hate them until they need them. There are good people in all professions and bad people. The lawyer acts on behalf of his/her client.

Edited by so_tough!
  • Like 2

I hate the way people badmouth lawyers, people hate them until they need them. There are good people in all professions and bad people. The lawyer acts on behalf of his/her client.

Tell that those who are the reason for it. I bet they won't even listen. :roll:

Tell that those who are the reason for it. I bet they won't even listen. :roll:

You mean Atari?

The reason for what? I'm a little confused.

The reason why lawyers have a bad reputation. Too many come over as greedy and ruthless.

I would prefer a ruthless lawyer rather than a weak one, how about you? Greedy? Most people are greedy. Lawyers work LONG hours, they deserve good pay.

I would prefer a ruthless lawyer rather than a weak one, how about you? Greedy? Most people are greedy. Lawyers work LONG hours, they deserve good pay.

No, lawyers should SERVE the law. They should defend their clients, but not by bending the law or insulting a potential victim.

And mainly they should not create trouble just to profit from it. That's the type of lawyer that I disrespect the most by far.

• Like 2

No, lawyers should SERVE the law. They should defend their clients, but not by bending the law or insulting a potential victim.

And mainly they should not create trouble just to profit from it. That's the type of lawyer that I disrespect the most by far.

They don't create trouble, people ask for their services. Obviously some of them are assholes, just like some people who work at sony are, just like some doctors are, you know....good people and bad people in all jobs.

Edited by so_tough!

They don't create trouble, people ask for their services. Obviously some of them are assholes, just like some people who work at sony are, just like some doctors are, you know....good people and people in all jobs.

Sure, bad people everywhere. But lawyers are not just ordinary people. They are an important part of the justice system. That's why lawyers which abuse the system should be sorted out.

E.g. we had a lawyer in Germany who was specifically going after kids who where swapping (and maybe also pirating) games for over 20 years. He even made them doing those things just to accuse them later.

A few years ago he went too far and finally someone had the courage to take him down. He was sentenced to jail where he killed himself. But his companions are still continuing.

They don't create trouble, people ask for their services. Obviously some of them are assholes, just like some people who work at sony are, just like some doctors are, you know....good people and people in all jobs.

Sure, bad people everywhere. But lawyers are not just ordinary people. They are an important part of the justice system. That's why lawyers which abuse the system should be sorted out.

E.g. we had a lawyer in Germany who was specifically going after kids who where swapping (and maybe also pirating) games for over 20 years. He even made them doing those things just to accuse them later.

A few years ago he went too far and finally someone had the courage to take him down. He was sentenced to jail where he killed himself. But his companions are still continuing.

In England there have been a number of nurses (another one just lately!) who kill their patients. On purpose! There was even a Doctor who was a serial killer, he also killed himself in jail.

Maybe there are some others out there.....

All doctors and nurses are evil! And greedy too, especially the doctors! ;)

And remember they are not just regular members of the public, but are meant to help people and protect life!

Yeah, plus I've also been told not to exactly trust ones that like to advertise their firms on TV or such. Almost learned it the hard way.

No joke I saw a TV Commercial for what was presented as legal advice over Medical mistakes in hospitals, you need to call this number, but if you read the bottom of the screen, I've forgotten what was said, but it basically stated they weren't lawyers in any of the 50 states.

Were they lawyers . . no, did they give lawyers a bad rep . . . um yeah.

This. 99% of the problems today have a lawyer at the root trying to make a buck.

:x

I'm not saying 99% of lawyers are that way, just that the few that are make 99% of todays woes. You don't even need to dig to find the lawyer at the root in most cases... they're right there in the thick of it, usually.

This. 99% of the problems today have a lawyer at the root trying to make a buck.

:x

I'm not saying 99% of lawyers are that way, just that the few that are make 99% of todays woes. You don't even need to dig to find the lawyer at the root in most cases... they're right there in the thick of it, usually.

Examples please.