Photo

Bowling rarity

6 replies to this topic

#1 pixelated OFFLINE  

pixelated

Chopper Commander

• 109 posts

Posted Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 PM

This has probably been asked before, but I was wondering: You guys don't list the rarity of the BLUE text version of Bowling. What is it? I would guess a 2. Thanks.

#2 disjaukifa OFFLINE  

disjaukifa

River Patroller

• 2,125 posts
  • Berzerker In Training

Posted Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 PM

That's some we need to expand on AA rarity guide it label variations. I looked up your label on another site and it rated it at a 1.5 out of 10.

#3 pixelated OFFLINE  

pixelated

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 109 posts

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:01 AM

That's some we need to expand on AA rarity guide it label variations. I looked up your label on another site and it rated it at a 1.5 out of 10.

Thank you. Also, I have two reprint carts, Berzerk and Kangaroo, from 1987. I have no idea the rarity of these.

#4 disjaukifa OFFLINE  

disjaukifa

River Patroller

• 2,125 posts
  • Berzerker In Training

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 AM

Thank you. Also, I have two reprint carts, Berzerk and Kangaroo, from 1987. I have no idea the rarity of these.

Are they Telegames?

#5 pixelated OFFLINE  

pixelated

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 109 posts

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 PM

Are they Telegames?

No. Same label art as the original Atari releases, just 1987 reprints of them.

#6 Christophero Sly OFFLINE  

Christophero Sly

River Patroller

• 4,824 posts

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:39 PM

Dead common.

#7 pixelated OFFLINE  

pixelated

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 109 posts

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 PM

Dead common.

I figured. Just like the originals.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users