IGNORED

High Score Club 9.24 - Mr. Do!'s Castle

Ze_ro

I got to 124,890 . . . i just couldn't bring myself to play another round tonight . . . I'm beat! Again I let my strategy slip and I tried to be fancy and all that did was get me killed.

I almost got you...but I just couldn't take it anymore and got sloppy on my last life. Final third-place buffer:

post-22322-0-53563200-1315371723_thumb.jpg

I got to 124,890 . . . i just couldn't bring myself to play another round tonight . . . I'm beat! Again I let my strategy slip and I tried to be fancy and all that did was get me killed.

I almost got you...but I just couldn't take it anymore and got sloppy on my last life. Final third-place buffer:

Stan please don't make me play anymore of this . . . . please

Great scores and the game became alot more fun when i really sat down and worked out the tricks. Can anyone let me know how you attach a pic so it shows up on the post ,rather then attaching a download file?

When you go to reply, you'll see a little file box thing below where you type in your messages. Browse files, select photo, attach. You might need to resize depending on how big it is.

Great scores and the game became alot more fun when i really sat down and worked out the tricks. Can anyone let me know how you attach a pic so it shows up on the post ,rather then attaching a download file?

When you go to reply, you'll see a little file box thing below where you type in your messages. Browse files, select photo, attach. You might need to resize depending on how big it is.

Also when you attach a file, after it uploads, you will see a link that say insert attachment into post. I save all my pictures as either jpeg, or png, not sure if that makes a difference or not.