High Score Club 9.24 - Mr. Do!'s Castle

83 replies to this topic

#76 Stan OFFLINE  

Stan

River Patroller

• 3,501 posts
  • 世嘉电子智能机好极了!

Posted Tue Sep 6, 2011 11:02 PM

I got to 124,890 . . . i just couldn't bring myself to play another round tonight . . . I'm beat! Again I let my strategy slip and I tried to be fancy and all that did was get me killed.

I almost got you...but I just couldn't take it anymore and got sloppy on my last life. Final third-place buffer:

Attached Thumbnails

• pwnt.jpg

#77 disjaukifa OFFLINE  

disjaukifa

River Patroller

• 2,125 posts
  • Berzerker In Training

Posted Tue Sep 6, 2011 11:13 PM

I got to 124,890 . . . i just couldn't bring myself to play another round tonight . . . I'm beat! Again I let my strategy slip and I tried to be fancy and all that did was get me killed.

I almost got you...but I just couldn't take it anymore and got sloppy on my last life. Final third-place buffer:

Stan please don't make me play anymore of this . . . . please

#78 JacobZu7zu7 OFFLINE  

JacobZu7zu7

River Patroller

• 3,752 posts

Posted Tue Sep 6, 2011 11:38 PM

Oh, now I am getting the hang of it... lol, a bit late.

2nd and Final score.

Attached Thumbnails

• 32,360.JPG

#79 disjaukifa OFFLINE  

disjaukifa

River Patroller

• 2,125 posts
  • Berzerker In Training

Posted Wed Sep 7, 2011 12:13 AM

Good job everyone, that was a difficult game. I keep trying to beat my last score, but I just didn't seem to be able to do it tonight. The trick to this game was patience and sticking to your pattern, if you broke you pattern, well its simple, you lost :D

#80 classicgamer_27330 OFFLINE  

classicgamer_27330

Stargunner

• 1,005 posts

Posted Wed Sep 7, 2011 12:16 AM

#81 Tony The 2600 OFFLINE  

Tony The 2600

Chopper Commander

• 153 posts
  • 1.19 MHz

Posted Wed Sep 7, 2011 2:00 AM

Great scores and the game became alot more fun when i really sat down and worked out the tricks. Can anyone let me know how you attach a pic so it shows up on the post ,rather then attaching a download file?

#82 Stan OFFLINE  

Stan

River Patroller

• 3,501 posts
  • 世嘉电子智能机好极了!

Posted Wed Sep 7, 2011 9:45 AM

Great scores and the game became alot more fun when i really sat down and worked out the tricks. Can anyone let me know how you attach a pic so it shows up on the post ,rather then attaching a download file?

When you go to reply, you'll see a little file box thing below where you type in your messages. Browse files, select photo, attach. You might need to resize depending on how big it is.

#83 disjaukifa OFFLINE  

disjaukifa

River Patroller

• 2,125 posts
  • Berzerker In Training

Posted Wed Sep 7, 2011 10:39 AM

When you go to reply, you'll see a little file box thing below where you type in your messages. Browse files, select photo, attach. You might need to resize depending on how big it is.

Also when you attach a file, after it uploads, you will see a link that say insert attachment into post. I save all my pictures as either jpeg, or png, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

#84 Tony The 2600 OFFLINE  

Tony The 2600

Chopper Commander

• 153 posts
  • 1.19 MHz

Posted Thu Sep 8, 2011 2:24 AM

Ok cool thanks for the help think i need to attach to the post option that was said. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users