IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

It always amazes me how items like this still surface for sale after all these years. Something like 5 years ago a seller had a load of boxes like this for the UK edition of the CBS ColecoVision. I had thrown my box away shortly after I bought mine in 1983 and so was over the moon to be able to finally replace it with a brand new one. Very happy but now wish I'd bought two :)

It always amazes me how items like this still surface for sale after all these years.

FWIW, Joe has had these ever since he assumed control of Jerry G.'s inventory ever so long ago, though never bothered to advertise their availability well. His transition to eBay has simply enabled him to dump the part-but-not-whole miscellany he's long had in stock before a broader audience with minimal effort.

Yeah, it's nice he finally realized nobody was going to buy 30 of these for $450 as a bulk lot.

I got 1 for $18 by offer. That works for me! If I had to do $40 for shipping I would pass though too :(

I think the lowest possible package you can ship to canada now is about $10. I am guessing the size box he would need to safely ship this and keep it flat greatly increases the shipping.

Some sellers also won't send to Canada first class as there is no insurance option. And priority starts around $25-30 :P

• Like 1

Yeah, it's nice he finally realized nobody was going to buy 30 of these for $450 as a bulk lot.

I got 1 for $18 by offer. That works for me! If I had to do $40 for shipping I would pass though too :(

I think the lowest possible package you can ship to canada now is about $10. I am guessing the size box he would need to safely ship this and keep it flat greatly increases the shipping.

Some sellers also won't send to Canada first class as there is no insurance option. And priority starts around $25-30 :P

Thx for the tip, picked one up 2 nt as well...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I made the mistake of actually trying to look at the pictures and read the description... That cost me the auction ;) ... But congrats, what a steal! ...

Thanks. It was one I didn't have so as soon as I saw that pop up I was like "shit!" and I grabbed it!

Up n down is surprisingly one of the hardest boxes to find for both coleco and the 2600, even though the loose carts are fairly common.

I believe the up n down box fits in the protective cases for the tall box intellivision games. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wasn't me as I have one already. I don't think it's complete as I don't see any of the Coleco made Atari game flyers. I will check mine later and let everyone know.

Anyway, a very nice pickup at a respectable price.

There was another auction of the Coleco made Atari flyers at the same time, that went for $400.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLECO-Electronics-1982-1983-Press-Dealer-Kit-VERY-RARE-COMPLETE-Colecovision-/162401964665?nma=true&si=egCqNU%252FqIFA%252FXDENwtc7EadmHzo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I wanted the Colecovision flyers as I already have some, but not complete.

I missed out on those by $5 bucks! :mad:

Wasn't me as I have one already. I don't think it's complete as I don't see any of the Coleco made Atari game flyers. I will check mine later and let everyone know.

Anyway, a very nice pickup at a respectable price.

Yah I'm pretty sure I lost that one to you a couple of years ago Jim. :)

There was another auction of the Coleco made Atari flyers at the same time, that went for $400.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLECO-Electronics-1982-1983-Press-Dealer-Kit-VERY-RARE-COMPLETE-Colecovision-/162401964665?nma=true&si=egCqNU%252FqIFA%252FXDENwtc7EadmHzo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I wanted the Colecovision flyers as I already have some, but not complete.

I missed out on those by $5 bucks! :mad:

Yah that one is pretty cool too as it has the Atari, Intellivision and mini arcade units in that package. I have that one already so I didn't bid. :)