IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Bought this item recently:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322648673996

Vendor put cartridge and manual inside plastic surrounded with tape inside an envelope. Guess what? Came crushed.

attachicon.gif20170909_121508.jpg

Damn Nanochess!

That sucks!

If it were me, before going off half cocked and just leaving negative feedback, I'd contact the seller. I'd say I expected the game and box to be shipped in a box, not wrapped in bubble wrap and tape, which almost guarantees the box will be crushed...

Obviously everything else would have to come into play, like the description, and the price. And whether or not you want and expect a refund, or if you might want to keep the game at a discounted price (or partial refund, etc.)..

Anyway good luck to you!

I've had stuff happen like that too, but not too often, all things considered.

EDIT** I didn't realize that was the instructions in the pic. I looked quickly and assumed it was the box.

Edited by GoldLeader
  • Like 1

Bought this item recently:

Vendor put cartridge and manual inside plastic surrounded with tape inside an envelope. Guess what? Came crushed.

When I look at this it looks like its one of those Global Shipping Program repackaging jobs, that Pitney Bowes outfit is notorious for that. Unless you have already verified it, the seller might have used a box then the global shipping asshats repackaged it in that mailer. I have heard of a lot of stories like that. To maximize profits they minimize packaging and size.

• Like 1

Wow, those poor things have been through hell. [emoji853]

I would call on it if they were in better shape. Maybe I could offer them $200. I'm not sure any of it would still work. Northern Utah has some wild temperature fluctuations. Over a 100 degrees in the summer and sometimes 15-30 below in the winter.

• Like 2

I just noticed your location adamchevy!

Once on a trip back to WY from Vegas I made a wrong turn when a road changed and Utah signs are confusing I guess,..But I felt rather "exploratory" and strangely in no mad rush...Anyway before getting back on track, as it were, I found myself in Duchesne. Beautiful scenery everywhere up there!

• Like 1

Once on a trip back to WY from Vegas I made a wrong turn when a road changed and Utah signs are confusing I guess,..But I felt rather "exploratory" and strangely in no mad rush...Anyway before getting back on track, as it were, I found myself in Duchesne. Beautiful scenery everywhere up there!

Just noticed where you were from. Since I travel non-stop by car all over North America the Paramount Cafe is my coffee stop in your town. Great little place. Also Coal Creek Coffee Co. in Laramie is another stop of mine.

• Like 1

Just noticed where you were from. Since I travel non-stop by car all over North America the Paramount Cafe is my coffee stop in your town. Great little place. Also Coal Creek Coffee Co. in Laramie is another stop of mine.

Right on! That's a neat little place, huh? It was the Paramount Theater when I was a kid...I remember they had something on their menu and "bragged" about a 1 star yelp review!

It is really pretty. Not many people make it this way unless they know somebody or like yourself are exploring. I went and watched the Kokanee Salmon run last night with my kids by Strawberry Reservoir. I usually don't appreciate the nature around me very often, but when I do it's worth it. I'm glad you made it to Duchesne! Come back anytime! I've been through Cheyenne once on my way to Chicago. It was in the winter time so I don't remember much. I'm sure it's also a beautiful place. Most of Wyoming is beautiful, but cold and windy from my recollection. That's Duchesne most of the time in the winter as well. Edited by adamchevy
  • Like 1

Just bought this... never seen anything like it...

victory.jpg

Victory Software released a number of ADAM specific titles in this style of CIB. Too bad the packaging was better than the software they released... all text adventures that were probably originally written for another computer system as shareware.
  • Like 2

victory.jpg

Victory Software released a number of ADAM specific titles in this style of CIB. Too bad the packaging was better than the software they released... all text adventures that were probably originally written for another computer system as shareware.
  • Like 1

victory.jpg

• Like 2