IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

While Tapper, in all it's CIB glory with the poster style instructions, is a very hard CIB to come by.. $150 is a bit outrageous unless everything was in near mint condition. Even then, $150 would be the extreme high end after multiple potential bidders drove up the price.

Havent seen this label variation before.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610113256401?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261011325640&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That one caught my eye as well. While it "COULD" be a CBS Electronics / eColeco reproduction, I would have to think that this is just someone's personal label creation and they burnt a prom and placed on a Coleco PCB and in a Coleco cart shell. Hard to say with 100% certainty, but it definetly isn't an official release.... me thinks?

To any European members, did Xonox change the style of box or cart shell for their games compared to the US/Canadian releases?

Havent seen this label variation before.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610113256401?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261011325640&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I would guess that is a reproduction of some kind and here's why I say that. The print quality of that label is not very good. Yes I know it is not a good pic but I can see the print line in the label. The other thing that caught my eye was the water (or moisture) damage of the label. Only an inkjet label would smudge like that. That's just my two cents.

Holy Schmidt!! I guess I got a good deal when I paid $24.99 for mine!!!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510460643151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251046064315&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

What people hang stuff out in the wind on BINs needs to be noted as such as it is often not reflective of fair market value.

I remember when CIB Tapper would get you $80 easy as CV collecting revved up in the mid-2000s.

Tutankham rarely shows up ANYWHERE for purchase, it's mint and sealed, there were 9 bidders overall that were driving the price up and 2 very serious bidders, possibly the last 2 bidders are getting close to completing their collection of original CV releases AND it's really a great game... one of my favorite CV games of all time.

Tutankham rarely shows up ANYWHERE for purchase, it's mint and sealed, there were 9 bidders overall that were driving the price up and 2 very serious bidders, possibly the last 2 bidders are getting close to completing their collection of original CV releases AND it's really a great game... one of my favorite CV games of all time.

Well I think I better get that into my collection pretty quick ;) :thumbsup: I have just never seen a R5 in mint condition go for that much.

Atari2600.com is always a great place to check for needed/wanted items and Jerry's rating system/scale and pricing are usually spot on. I check his site from time to time to see if he has added any new CV & ADAM stuff... especially when a rare item that I need shows up on eBay.

As far as Rarity Lists, it's almost impossible to keep them up to date based on current market trends, so they should be used as a general guide/aid... especially for those newer to collecting for a particular system. I've even considering removing these ratings from the list I have been maintaining, but will probably just add a notice at the top that these ratings aren't continuously updated. It's more important, in my mind, to have a complete listing of everthing that was made for the CV & ADAM so that everyone knows what to look for.

Now here's a Popeye in "Very Good" condition - not to be missed :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1708364480551?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170836448055&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

please nobody bid on this popeye... I want it for my mint in box collection

:rolling:

I fear a bidding war may be at hand... :-D May the best man win.

Im checking my bank account right now as this auction price could get really high !

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1708364480551?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170836448055&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Im checking my bank account right now as this auction price could get really high !

In order to raise some funds I've just listed my wife's shoe collection on eBay.

I suspect she won't be thrilled but I'm sure once he sees what I'm bidding on she'll understand. :)

In order to raise some funds I've just listed my wife's shoe collection on eBay.

I suspect she won't be thrilled but I'm sure once he sees what I'm bidding on she'll understand. :)

That's the funniest yet - thanks for that :rolling:

That's the funniest yet - thanks for that :rolling:

:-D

post-25458-0-17880700-1336265207_thumb.jpg