IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

In that condition, it's maybe worth $20.

Yeah, that's been out there for sale off an on for quite a while now. I really don't pay too much attention to condition, but that's even too bad for me. $20 would be about my limit as well.

Edited by Atari_Bill

You do incredible work, Coleco_Master!

Thank you NIAD! I did this one for J-F but he prefer to sell it and use the money on Homebrew's!

Very cool ;):thumbsup: I'd be interested in getting one if it came with the controllers from the first picture :-D:thumbsup: Is there any way to make those?

Edited by RelliK111

Here are some interesting auctions...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2907091647851?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290709164785&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I guess the seller forgot to mention in his |:) very detailed |:) auction description that these are just fan creations of prototype games.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2907091441591?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290709144159&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I guess the seller |:) forgot to mention |:) that the game can still be bought through Opcode Games for about $40.

Hopefully any possible purchasers will do there homework first.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2907091441591?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290709144159&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I guess the seller |:) forgot to mention |:) that the game can still be bought through Opcode Games for about $40.

Hopefully any possible purchasers will do there homework first.

Bah, I see overpriced auctions like that all the time now. I've seen Pitfall II Arcade going for 99$... :ponder:

That's the small flaw behind commercial-grade homebrew products, some people think they're sold out when that is not necessarily the case.

If this unit has been "Cleaned", then I sure would hate to see what this particular seller thinks that dirty is...lol

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3007055814751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300705581475&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I just couldn't stop laughing when I read his feeble attempt at a Hard Sell.....lolololololol

Here is his quote:

Lowest price I can do. One time only NOW FREE SHIPPING! ....this price will never appear for this listing ever again.

Myself and Opcode each bought CIB very clean units yesterday for $31 /shipped, now that was a deal. :thumbsup:

CIB Expansion #1 @ $31/shipped: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508103475561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150810347556&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

He also makes some highly dubious claims:

if you have your Colecovision modified for better video and sound quality you will also get the added quality to your Atari gameplay through the module. I have two 2600's but the gameplay is better through the module. [/Quote]

AFAIK only composite video mods would benefit the expansion module, component video mods use the output from the CVs video chip which the expansion module doesn't use.

Also, how the hell does the expansion module make the gameplay better for 2600 games compared to a 2600 console?

This is my new all time favorite.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 160796466616 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 160796466616 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

"this item is in really good condition. It was mine as a young boy but I had to move recently, found it and decided to sell it here"

WOW you would think as a young boy you would have remembered that you had an intellivision system and NOT a colecovision system.

Or if you have Alzheimers and you can't remember then you would have at least read the label on the game which tells you what system it is for. :)

• Like 3

This is my new all time favorite.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 160796466616 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 160796466616 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

"this item is in really good condition. It was mine as a young boy but I had to move recently, found it and decided to sell it here"

WOW you would think as a young boy you would have remembered that you had an intellivision system and NOT a colecovision system.

Or if you have Alzheimers and you can't remember then you would have at least read the label on the game which tells you what system it is for. :)

hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2709715550761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270971555076&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Oh man! I contacted the seller and he was willing to ship to Canada and went to pull the trigger with a minute remaining and my computer crapped out.

shoot!

Edit - on closer inspection I suppose thats an Atari double ender, I thought that title was CV only. Anyway, still woulda been an ok buy....

Edited by coleconut

Oh man! I contacted the seller and he was willing to ship to Canada and went to pull the trigger with a minute remaining and my computer crapped out.

shoot!

You should use a sniping service - this avoids the panic of having to be around for last minute bidding.

shoot!

You should use a sniping service - this avoids the panic of having to be around for last minute bidding.

Whats a good trust worthy site? I have been thinking about it, but there's a lot to choose from.

shoot!

Whats a good trust worthy site? I have been thinking about it, but there's a lot to choose from.

I have used www.bidnip.com for around 5 years. Only problems I have had is with one or two bids not being placed due to eBay making some programming changes at their end and bidnip not keeping up - mind you this hasn't happened for a few years now. I've found them to be reliable and cheap.

shoot!

I used eSnipe to win the Boulder Dash CIB while I was on vacation in Germany. Worked like a champ.

I basically just used the free week trial and never used them again but I am sure it is good.

You just want to make sure to use a well known company because you need to give them your logon and password to ebay so you don't want to get that stolen.

I've considered using these sniping services, but was always concerned about having to give my eBay login/password. Thanks Ikrananka for the heads-up on Bidnip, seems that if they were not trustworthy, something would have showed up after 5 years.

You can always use the Deep-Pockets method, you know, throw some crazy high dollar amount out as a max bid for those items that you absolutely must have and hope that there isn't someone out there crazier than yourself.

You can always use the Deep-Pockets method, you know, throw some crazy high dollar amount out as a max bid for those items that you absolutely must have and hope that there isn't someone out there crazier than yourself.

Been there - done that - felt the agonising pain afterwards :mad: