IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

i put this on ebay but i dont know why when i check ebay.com i dont see it in the search

http://m.ebay.com/itm/161275678633

Damn.. I really wish I had the money to buy this.. I just searched for Famicom Network and it popped right up. Maybe in 6 days I will be able to swing it but not right this second.

Indeed I absolutely agree, I'd love a pair!

Its just bad timing on my end, not much extra cash on hand at the moment and now I heard I may get laid off next week. Lol just my luck.. good excuse to find a better job anyway ;)

I have my SFC controller though but I think these look much cooler! :D

Oh.. I forgot about a pair of Taiwan Cooper games (River Raid, Zaxxon) that I bid on last week and today, I ended up winning them(getting stuck with them, I thought I'd get outbid).. Could have been worse though but thinking back on it now, I may have over-payed a hair. Oh well, it was a spontaneous purchase though.. :P

Worth every penny!
This controller is awesome

I'm going to try to get that FC, it'll be worth it no doubt.. I'll be all good in a couple days when pay day comes around. ;) False alarm on the other part.. whew!

Just out of curiosity, what would you guys value those Taiwan Cooper games at?

I suspect I payed retail but there are only 6 of them (7 if you count Fireman) and I suppose its a neat variant to collect. ;) Now I'll have to get the other 4 (hopefully 5) someday..

I've seen talk about them here and there.. I didn't have Beamrider at all yet, so I figured what the heck, might as well. :P

Taiwan Cooper? I would not pay much than $10 each

But that's me....

Ahh.. that's kind of what I figured.

Thanks man. :)

I saw a completed listing for 5 of them yesterday and the auction ended at around $30, however the shipping was a lot more..

I don't think I'd ever buy anything from Venezuela though. :skull: I'll get the rest someday, i'm in no hurry..

retroillucid, on 15 Apr 2014 - 7:05 PM, said:

Taiwan Cooper? I would not pay much than $10 each

But that's me....

There hard to find for $10 each

I got mine for $10 each but I paid a lot more than that for shipping as I got all of mine from Venezuela. If you count Fireman as a TC that will be very hard to find and won't be cheap.

There hard to find for $10 each

I got mine for $10 each but I paid a lot more than that for shipping as I got all of mine from Venezuela. If you count Fireman as a TC that will be very hard to find and won't be cheap.

Man.. im really kicking myself for not bidding on Fireman when It popped up on there about a month ago. I really hope coleconut permits another release of it but i'm not getting my hopes up.. yet. Maybe if the demand is there, maybe there could be another run of 50 copies. :-o

As far as pricing on the Taiwan Coopers, it's all relevant to how badly you want them. I would say $10-$15 for each one... tops. When they first started to show up on eBay, there were numerous bidding wars that drove up the price until everyone started to realize that there was a steedy stream of them being made available (probably from a warehouse find) and the price quickly plummetted.

• Like 4

No regrets and looking forward to using this controller! :)

Yikes! $202.50

That went for alot more than I thought it would. Now im tempted to sell my Super Famicom Controller.. but I wont. If I had an extra, maybe.. I could use the money, thats for sure. ;)

I like having a wide controller selection, especially for the ColecoVision. I've got to say, Grips CV Arcade Controller is the best money I've ever spent as far as controllers go, it trumps them all IMHO. :grin:

post-37932-0-35818100-1398049614_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 2

I have the arcade controller from Grips as well, but I had never seen the Famicom controller for ColecoVision. I remember how natural the NES controllers felt and am excited about being able to play CV games with this controller. The price on eBay did go rather high, but I am glad I got one. If more are made here on AA I would buy another as a spare.

Troy

• Like 1