IGNORED

High Score Club 9.25 - Solar Storm

Ze_ro

Okay, someone tell me, can there be a score more annoying than THIS...

This game gets WAY fast as you get further. I can't possibly see even breaking 3500, let alone 5000. Too damn fast. I found a new tactic that works like a charm, read my revised tips above.

Yeah, couldn't go to bed with that hanging over me. Suck it bitch. Freaking trigger finger is HURTING after that. Only took another try, I'm getting the hang of it, but man, this game moves too fast later on.

post-22322-0-91449700-1315459366_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stan

Thanks for the welcome Gorfy :thumbsup:

Yeah this game is a tricky one ,takes time to build up the bonus so i find myself loosing concentration at times.

Anyway all i got in me at the moment is 2180

post-30687-0-73317900-1315477466_thumb.jpg

The picture worked ,i was saving it as bmp format before that was not displaying it. This time i done what disjaukifa said and saved it as jpeg ;) thanks

Edited by Tony The 2600
  • Like 1

Yeah this game is a tricky one ,takes time to build up the bonus so i find myself loosing concentration at times.

Anyway all i got in me at the moment is 2180

Good first score Tony. I hope I can break 5000 and it feels more possible after yesterday, but it gets SO fast around 3000.

I was in the ZONE...!

I found I hit more satilites if I stay away from the very middle of the screen.

Sometimes losing a life is good, because it skips over "complicated" satillite droppings!

Just gotta keep collecting bonus lives. I think I missed 2 or 3 though...

In the bonus game, I shoot the top ship first and not the bottom, I dunno if that's right,

but it works best for me.

post-3059-0-66992900-1315515132_thumb.jpg

Crazy score man! Yeah, you know, I did notice that the satellites, I think, always rebound off of the left wall first, so if you were slightly left of center you'd always hit them if you were blasting away enough.

Stan was right, you have to button mash that thing to oblivion!!!

It's actually harder than that too. I would occasionally fall into the trap of the right hand wanting to move the ship fast to match the speed of my left, but you need to carefully move the knob while keeping the fire button flying. It's very odd at first because one hand is slower than the other, but when you get the hang of it you should be able to easily bypass 3000.

Crazy score man! Yeah, you know, I did notice that the satellites, I think, always rebound off of the left wall first, so if you were slightly left of center you'd always hit them if you were blasting away enough.

Thanks Stan-man. I made the second bonus ! Congrads on reaching the first.

This game is tough... never know what might happen. A good game could turn bad, or vise versa... I like to blast away as you Stan, but only after the game speeds around 2ks and up. I also try to target the satellites, as they can make or break the power meter. Thank you for that tip.

Having a blast (literally), compared to the sluggish Mr. Do's Castle last week... lol.

I see Tony and disjau are getting closer to the first bonus.

Thanks Stan-man. I made the second bonus ! Congrads on reaching the first.

This game is tough... never know what might happen. A good game could turn bad, or vise versa... I like to blast away as you Stan, but only after the game speeds around 2ks and up. I also try to target the satellites, as they can make or break the power meter. Thank you for that tip.

Having a blast (literally), compared to the sluggish Mr. Do's Castle last week... lol.

I see Tony and disjau are getting closer to the first bonus.

Yeah I'm getting close . . . but I am SOOO far away at the same time. I'm goign to break 3000, not sure about 5k, but 3k will be done . . .