IGNORED

Real Bally/Midway Space Invaders collectibles

save2600

Everything you see here. $50k. Yes, that's right: you get the original Bally/Midway arcade game whose front glass (bezel for the uninitiated) that has been sprayed down with water based (not oil, because oil turns yellow - duh!) adhesive to protect and seal. Duty now for the future!

Real, licensed Space Invaders leather clad bottle opener.

Totally legit, original Bally/Midway Space Invaders motherboard and Sea Wolf daughterboard (pssst, don't tell anyone) with original Space Invaders ROMS.

Original (not a reprint on sumguy's dusty old Okidata 9-pin printer) Bally/Midway glossy instruction/operator manual.

Original boxed Atari 2600 Space Invaders cartridge with manual (not pictured) and the faux rip-off, knock-off Mattel Intellivision version, complete and boxed - Space Armada.

Yep, everything you see here, for the low, low price of only $50k. That's American dollars y'all. No rupees, yens or whatever else that might be more worthless than the American dollar.

Included as well, is an antique styled air-pumped horn for your daughters bicycle. I'll even spray paint it pink to match if you want.

post-13896-0-95764600-1315978018_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Actually, other side of the fence here, I have an original sales flyer and all original Bally schematics with my upright in an ORIGINAL Bally manila envelope! I'll sell them to you for $100k to complete your set, though I can be talked down to just my current student loan balance. I'll even throw in 7 cans of Miller High Life from my fridge!

Actually, other side of the fence here, I have an original sales flyer and all original Bally schematics with my upright in an ORIGINAL Bally manila envelope! I'll sell them to you for $100k to complete your set, though I can be talked down to just my current student loan balance. I'll even throw in 7 cans of Miller High Life from my fridge!

Shoot bro, forgot to include those. Of course I have all the original schematics, flyers and "brochures". Heck, I'll even include an original mint Midway Space Zap full sized-upright arcade machine as well as an empty can of J.R. Ewings aluminum beer (what else would they be made of, plastic sucky-straw things?) can...

post-13896-0-83572800-1315887024_thumb.jpg

post-13896-0-03949200-1315886510_thumb.jpg