10 replies to this topic

#1 4Ks OFFLINE  

4Ks

Stargunner

• 1,613 posts
  • Like a relapsing addict, I keep coming back

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:43 PM

Posted Image

Enter the wild, fun-filled world of Mike Chen. He's out to learn the secrets of the five lands so he can become a powerful wizard of the skies! Already he has tamed a cloud to carry him around. He has learned the art of the shooting Ki force from his fingertips! but standing against him are more wacky, zany creatures than you can shake your chopsticks at! Bird men. Flying cat heads. Pigs with guns. And flying bowls of soup! Sounds funny...but remember that each can zap you with a touch! You do have a couple of tricks up your sleeve. Collect power-up pots to fly faster and make your Ki force even more powerful! Defeat the mid-round bosses and you will earn the use of true magic...fireballs, guardian flames and bouncing bombs. Defeat the five world guardians and you'll become a Cloud Master! Fail, and you'll be locked in combat forever. Are you really going to let a flying dumpling get the best of you?

Deadline for high scores is September 29, 2011. Start on the default difficulty level, do not use continues.

Scoreboard

Cebus Capucinis 218,400
Sonic R 210,700
roadrunner 210,200
zylon 188,100

Hints & Tips

The easiest way to deal with the monkeys and soliders IMHO is to just keep getting the bottom right power the entire time. By the second level, if you haven't died, you'll be throwing really powerful bombs that wipe just about everything out. ~ Cebus Capucinis

Current HSC Points:

zylon 416
roadrunner 360
Sonic R 118
4Ks 90
feldhaus97 56
bigbee99 50
JibbaJabba 42
CRV 30
CebusCapucinis 40
patbb 22
JacobZu7zu7 20
thegoldenband 12

Edited by 4Ks, Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 PM.

#2 4Ks OFFLINE  

4Ks

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,613 posts
  • Like a relapsing addict, I keep coming back

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:32 PM

BTW, I think it's worth telling you guys that the next round is going to be Phantasy Star (not a common game), so if you don't own it now is the time to get it. It's available on GBA, Wii, PS3, X360, and PSP as well.

#3 Cebus Capucinis OFFLINE  

Cebus Capucinis

Not-so-secretly Trolling

• 8,013 posts
  • Wiseass Extraordinaire

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 PM

No pic because I'm just starting, will beat it I'm sure. :) This is one of my favorite SMS games!

Now that I have the Everdrive I can play the entire SMS library on real hardware, so I'm good for every game from now on!!! :thumbsup:

#4 roadrunner OFFLINE  

roadrunner

Quadrunner

• 12,200 posts

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:45 AM

This is about the best i can do at this one.
I feel like i could do better if it wasn't for the bad guys at the bottom of the screen shooting at me
and that damn monkey that jumps up after me. :mad:

#5 zylon OFFLINE  

zylon

Quadrunner

• 6,888 posts
  • 5200 OE HSC Queen

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 PM

BTW, I think it's worth telling you guys that the next round is going to be Phantasy Star (not a common game), so if you don't own it now is the time to get it. It's available on GBA, Wii, PS3, X360, and PSP as well.

This should be interesting as the money, experience, and level max out easily.

#6 Cebus Capucinis OFFLINE  

Cebus Capucinis

Not-so-secretly Trolling

• 8,013 posts
  • Wiseass Extraordinaire

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 PM

218,400. That second boss really has quite a small hit box on him, making him very hard to defeat. The easiest way to deal with the monkeys and soliders IMHO is to just keep getting the bottom right power the entire time. By the second level, if you haven't died, you'll be throwing really powerful bombs that wipe just about everything out.

#7 Sonic R OFFLINE  

Sonic R

Dragonstomper

• 678 posts

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 PM

Sorry guys, I haven't been participating - I had missed out on some great games too :(
I'm hoping to get back into this - I had been away from my Master System and finally played a bit this weekend for the first time in months… (played some Alien Syndrome and Shooting Gallery) I also recently picked up a Beeshu arcade stick and Cloud Master is a perfect game to give it a try!

#8 Sonic R OFFLINE  

Sonic R

Dragonstomper

• 678 posts

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 PM

got a quick play inů I'm so out of practice with this! it's been awhile and I also played tonight with arcade sticků

Posted Image

#9 zylon OFFLINE  

zylon

Quadrunner

• 6,888 posts
  • 5200 OE HSC Queen

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 AM

I'll give this one some half-hearted plays. This was always a good game. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• scores.jpg

#10 roadrunner OFFLINE  

roadrunner

Quadrunner

• 12,200 posts

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 PM

You know , when i made post #4 i tried to make the text size bigger and somehow i made it smaller.
I think i'm better off just leaving the text size the way it is from now on.

#11 bubufubu OFFLINE  

bubufubu

Moonsweeper

• 276 posts

Posted Sun Jan 4, 2015 5:06 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=kbwrBLCPnCA

That Samurai boss really gave me a lot of fits in previous attempts.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users