IGNORED

EASY Platinum Trophies/Trophies

mtshark7

So I know there have been TONS of articles of easy xbox 360 achievements and how to get them.

I rarely ever came across good guides to get easy platinum trophies/trophies.

Does anyone have a nice list of games that list easy platinum trophies/trophies?

Thanks!

I've been registered at PS3Trophies for awhile now, there's some sort of leader board setup there but I don't care much for that. They have a lot of guides on how to achieve trophies in each game, which I like because I prefer to play the game and collect trophies after if the game was enjoyable. I don't buy crappy games to get any easy trophies anymore.

also, I believe you would like a list like THIS?

• Like 1

Also, there's a difference between 100% trophies and Platinum trophies. I've gotten several 100% completions but only 3 Platinums. While platinums count as a lot, don't underestimate how much bronzes and silvers can add up.

Easy 100% - Title (Special, if any - trophy values) - Note on simplicity:

Back To The Future 1-5 (Total: 35 bronze, 19 silver, 5 gold)

.Detuned (Free from PSPlus - 4 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold) - Digital art, not really a game

Costume Quest (Now free from PSPlus & cheap DLC - 8 bronze, 7 silver, 2 gold) - Majority of trophies acquired during normal play, very few side-quests

Faery: Legends Of Avalon (8 bronze, 3 silver, 1 gold) - As long as you talk to everyone and complete all the quests, you should get all the trophies

Linger In Shadows (11 bronze, 5 silver) - Digital art, not really a game

Stacking (15 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold) - Hint system tells you how to get everything

Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People 1-5 (Total; 62 bronze, 6 silver, 5 gold) - Each episode has 1 or 2 trophies that can lock out if you don't click a particular object while it's available.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The Sega Genesis Collection is easy to platinum. Only tricky part is the one for Mean Bean Machine. I think you have to beat Eggman on level 99 or something; but there is a trick to making Eggman defeat himself.

whats the trick to defeat eggman?

As it had been a while since I played, my post was a bit wrong.

You can use a password for the last level which is YHBB. Once you're in the level, try to hang in there until his jar fills up with beans. Of course you'll have to play and make it where your beans fill up his jar. There are videos on youtube which are helpful. I would find some, but work doesn't allow me to go to the site. :(