PSN Trophies

12 replies to this topic

#1 Mark T OFFLINE  

Mark T

Stargunner

• 1,419 posts
  • The Man!

Posted Thu Oct 6, 2011 7:06 AM

So I know there have been TONS of articles of easy xbox 360 achievements and how to get them.

I rarely ever came across good guides to get easy platinum trophies/trophies.

Does anyone have a nice list of games that list easy platinum trophies/trophies?

Thanks!

#2 Wntermute OFFLINE  

Wntermute

Moonsweeper

• 471 posts

Posted Thu Oct 6, 2011 10:18 PM

I got my platinums from the Lego license games (Lego Star Wars III, Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean, and Lego Harry Potter 1-4).

#3 moycon OFFLINE  

moycon

Quadrunner

• 21,275 posts
  • moycon?? What the hell is that??

Posted Thu Oct 6, 2011 10:42 PM

I think I recall the Terminator game for the PS3 was super easy to get all trophies on.
Like a few hours it can be beat.

#4 Necron99 OFFLINE  

Necron99

Dragonstomper

• 580 posts

Posted Fri Oct 7, 2011 8:55 AM

I've been registered at PS3Trophies for awhile now, there's some sort of leader board setup there but I don't care much for that. They have a lot of guides on how to achieve trophies in each game, which I like because I prefer to play the game and collect trophies after if the game was enjoyable. I don't buy crappy games to get any easy trophies anymore.

also, I believe you would like a list like THIS?

#5 Gaztee OFFLINE  

Gaztee

Stargunner

• 1,180 posts

Posted Fri Oct 7, 2011 9:10 AM

I wish I'd known about Madden 11 being easy to plat before it was stolen :o( I only got the one trophy, bit like I have on 12 :grin:

#6 Wntermute OFFLINE  

Wntermute

Moonsweeper

• 471 posts

Posted Sat Oct 8, 2011 12:36 AM

Also, there's a difference between 100% trophies and Platinum trophies. I've gotten several 100% completions but only 3 Platinums. While platinums count as a lot, don't underestimate how much bronzes and silvers can add up.

Easy 100% - Title (Special, if any - trophy values) - Note on simplicity:
Back To The Future 1-5 (Total: 35 bronze, 19 silver, 5 gold)
.Detuned (Free from PSPlus - 4 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold) - Digital art, not really a game
Costume Quest (Now free from PSPlus & cheap DLC - 8 bronze, 7 silver, 2 gold) - Majority of trophies acquired during normal play, very few side-quests
Faery: Legends Of Avalon (8 bronze, 3 silver, 1 gold) - As long as you talk to everyone and complete all the quests, you should get all the trophies
Linger In Shadows (11 bronze, 5 silver) - Digital art, not really a game
Stacking (15 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold) - Hint system tells you how to get everything
Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People 1-5 (Total; 62 bronze, 6 silver, 5 gold) - Each episode has 1 or 2 trophies that can lock out if you don't click a particular object while it's available.

#7 cimerians OFFLINE  

cimerians

Quadrunner

• 7,199 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2012 11:39 AM

Another game that's easy to get 100% AND a platinum trophy is the Captain America game.

#8 DarthDanMan OFFLINE  

DarthDanMan

Combat Commando

• 2 posts

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 PM

Trine 2 is really easy in my opinon. Takes about 5 hours and you don't even have to finish the game.

#9 doubleminor OFFLINE  

doubleminor

Moonsweeper

• 337 posts

Posted Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 AM

The Sega Genesis Collection is easy to platinum. Only tricky part is the one for Mean Bean Machine. I think you have to beat Eggman on level 99 or something; but there is a trick to making Eggman defeat himself.

#10 Mark T OFFLINE  

Mark T

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,419 posts
  • The Man!

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 AM

The Sega Genesis Collection is easy to platinum. Only tricky part is the one for Mean Bean Machine. I think you have to beat Eggman on level 99 or something; but there is a trick to making Eggman defeat himself.

whats the trick to defeat eggman?

#11 doubleminor OFFLINE  

doubleminor

Moonsweeper

• 337 posts

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:26 PM

whats the trick to defeat eggman?

As it had been a while since I played, my post was a bit wrong.

You can use a password for the last level which is YHBB. Once you're in the level, try to hang in there until his jar fills up with beans. Of course you'll have to play and make it where your beans fill up his jar. There are videos on youtube which are helpful. I would find some, but work doesn't allow me to go to the site. :(

#12 Reaperman ONLINE  

Reaperman

River Patroller

• 4,566 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 AM

There's no platinum, but Frogger has numerous gold trophies for beating each of it's levels. The kicker is that you get the trophy for beating them even in "practice mode" which makes them even easier to get.

#13 Rikkarr OFFLINE  

Rikkarr

Chopper Commander

• 182 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 AM

I found Assassin's Creed 2 to have many, many easy trophies. There's at least one REALLY annoying one, but for the most part, many can be had by simply playing through the game.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users