IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long bout of silence, been making cartridges like crazy today. I've shipped 5 cartridges, I have another 20 cartridges that are ready as of this post! I'm hoping to get another 15 done today as well so I'll be shipping if everything goes well 35 cartridges tomorrow, which will be about 80% of the orders. I've lost my donor cartridges, I had to go out and get more, I have no idea where they went to, but I should have the rest of all the orders filled this week and shipped, and I can then finally call this project closed!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Cool! Looking forward to my boxed copy. :)

Hey Guys,

Got an update. All the remaining games will be shipped out Monday and Tuesday next week. All the games have been finished, made and are boxed with the manuals.

The reason for the delay is I broke my right wrist (dominate hand) yesterday catching my 19-month old daughter who was falling. I've tried boxing the games today in their shipping boxes and cutting the shipping labels, but it just hurts way to much. My wife is going to be helping finish all this this weekend and the games will be going out Monday and Tuesday.

Here is a picture of all the remaining games that still need to be put in their shipping boxes. They have all been made and tesed.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

post-24538-0-12426000-1333679996_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

The rest are going out this week. I've gotten completely swamped with work. Brian O and Cebus can you both send me your addy's again? When I went to make the labels last night it said ya'lls adderss were invalid on paypal.

Godzilla, Darin and cvga ya'll are head out the door now.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

The rest are going out this week. I've gotten completely swamped with work. Brian O and Cebus can you both send me your addy's again? When I went to make the labels last night it said ya'lls adderss were invalid on paypal.

Godzilla, Darin and cvga ya'll are head out the door now.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

He lives! Just sent you my address via PM.

Thanks!

Brian