IGNORED

FS: Fully Modded Model 1 Genesis

Lastcallhall

It is with a heavy heart that I post this item for sale, but at this point it seems I don't have any other choice. What I have is a fully functional computer fitted to work in a standard NES case (with some modification, obviously). The unit is specially designed and configured to be an all in one gaming station, using a fully registered version of GameEx as its front end. Essentially, what you do is you use the power button on the NES to turn the system on (reset also works, too), and the unit boots into Windows XP, immediately launching GameEx as a shell. From there, you use a controller (I have a wired 360 controller I'm using, which I'll also include) to navigate the menus and select your desired console and game. From there, you select the game, and GameEx does the rest - I've configured every emulator to run in full screen and to be exited by pressing down on L3 on the controller. Obviously, you can tailor these settings as you see fit; I'm just telling you what works for me. Of course, should any setting adjustments be needed, all you have to do is plug in a keyboard and mouse and exit the front end to access Windows and the emulators behind the FE.

SOLD!

Next up is a Model 1 Sega Genesis with the following mods performed:

-A complete recapping of every capacitor on the motherboard

-S-video

-JP/US Region Switch

-10 MHz Selectable Overclock

-Halt Button

-Replacement LED

-Composite and Audio Out Jacks

Pics:

51fb9268.jpg

7a432750.jpg

6ec39afe.jpg

f01d27f7.jpg

fdb5806b.jpg

Video I made showing the system in action on a HDTV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR1XAgI9yt0

$95.00 gets this unit shipped to you Priority in the US, or $90.00 for parcel post. I don't have any extra s-video cables left, but I can probably get an AC adapter for you and a game from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Lastcallhall
  • Like 1

Very interesting, that NESPuter. I'm guessing you're powering it externally? No space for an internal supply? Would have loved to see an inside pic. Glad you're getting it sold. :)

Kinda... I'm using a picoPSU to take the 20 pin connector and turn it into a standard AC adapter. Honestly, I thought about opening it up but I didn't want to dislodge anything inside. :)