IGNORED

New Years Disc 2012

pps

Ohhh, nice.

I just coded a bit. And put the first disc together to test it on real machine. Now I have do redo my work a bit ;)

So far 2 Discs (with productions by about 4 different people) are for sure now. Hope for some more entries ;)

Nice turnup.

I'm not sure about mine - only got into it in the last few days. Maybe a day or two from usable but a fair way off finished.

I'd sooner hold off than release something half baked, but will see how it goes... I guess I have the advantage that NYE is later most places than here.

Ok a coder never let his peace untouched till it´s released - so am I ;)

Some more additions to the little game went into hard work to let it still run with NTSC mode - sad enough I have no real NTSC machine to test the truth.

As I have done the thing in QUICK, I had to switch some things off, when not in PAL mode, but them where only cosmetic, so I think everyone outside PAL world can live with that. The game plays well on both video modes.

Now I have to do a cut with the work on that, even if I have so many ideas now. I have nothing else done - and you know me, I´m not happy doing only one thing for NYD. At least one thing - idea is in my mind too - must become a final state :twisted:

...anybody around here?!?

No?

Ok, then can I leave this...

Ohh, no there´s some noise around me. Better stay and give the people, what they want ;-)

Please welcome our star, the long awaited, never delayed and always surprising...

NEW YEARS DISC 2012NYD2012.zip

Edited by pps
  • Like 2