For those who are unfamiliar with it, the Aquaricart is a collection of ALL of the original cartridge software ever released for the Aquarius, along with several unreleased, prototype, and enhanced titles. It also includes the original instruction manuals and overlays, exclusive historical information and trivia, and Quick Reference guides ... all in electronic format, so they can be printed with the Aquarius Thermal Printer or viewed on-screen!
Here is a complete list of the cartridge titles in the Aquaricart collection:
- AD&D Treasure of Tarmin
- Demonstration Cartridge
- Extended BASIC
- Melody Chase
- Mini Expander Diagnostic (an unreleased Radofin diagnostic tool)
- Night Stalker
- Shark! (an incomplete prototype of Intellivision Shark! Shark!)
- Space Speller
- TRON Deadly Discs
- X10 Command Console (the software for the unreleased Aquarius X10 home automation system)
- Zero In
- The 1541 OS ROM (an enhanced version of Extended BASIC)
- The Demonstration Cassette (the six mini-games originally included with the Aquarius on cassette tape—Stalactites, Macho-Man, Torment, Cute Cubes, Alien Quest, and Mad Mould—converted to cartridge format for instantaneous loading)
- "BurgerTime Plus" (an enhanced BurgerTime which increases the maximum number of peppers and lives and removes the extra characters from the screen border)
Each of these cartridges, along with the manual pages and other extra content, can be accessed through an easy-to-use menu interface that you can control from the keyboard or the hand controllers. Or, if you prefer to skip the menu, you can use the "Quick Boot" feature to jump immediately to the cartridge of your choice on startup. The Aquaricart is fully compatible with a stock Aquarius computer console, so no Mini Expander or extra RAM are required (although some of the cartridges in the collection recommend or require extra RAM).
I'm offering the Aquaricart in two configurations. The first is a $65 "upgrade kit", consisting of an assembled and tested cartridge board that you can install inside one of your own cartridge shells. While supplies last, I am also offering a fully assembled cartridge inside an Aquarius Night Stalker box for $77. Both options include full-color cartridge labels and a printed manual.
Please see the product thread in the Intellivision/Aquarius subforum for more details and ordering information. You can also follow the eighteen-month development history of the Aquaricart in the original project thread, which includes reviews and testimonials from Aquaricart owners.
Thanks for your interest and support!