IGNORED

Samsung GXTV FS/T

RJ

I have a boxed Samsung GXTV my wife wants me to get rid of. Rather than junk it at the county recycling center, I thought it may go to someone who wants/appreciates it. Very unique & a cool piece of the past & makes a great gaming monitor. Original box, packing, manual, etc. in working condition.

Here's a link w/ lots of info, I can also field any questions if there's interest.

http://www.retrothin...tro-gaming.html

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!! I'm in Oakdale MN a St Paul suburb. Will gladly meet a reasonable distance (around an hr or so from home) for the drop.

Edited by RJ

Ooh... sorry to hear you have to sell. I loved my GXTV before it malfunctioned. I lost all control panel functions and the tv doesn't talk to the remote anymore - all it does is turn on/off that's it. Now it sits in the corner unloved. I was going to have it repaired(for the last 2 years now) but it's no longer worth it.

Man I wish I could justify this. :)

Good luck selling that beast of a gaming tv!

Ooh... sorry to hear you have to sell. I loved my GXTV before it malfunctioned. I lost all control panel functions and the tv doesn't talk to the remote anymore - all it does is turn on/off that's it. Now it sits in the corner unloved. I was going to have it repaired(for the last 2 years now) but it's no longer worth it.

Man I wish I could justify this. :)

Good luck selling that beast of a gaming tv!

You want to part with the stand?

Also, O.P, you won't ship, for sure?

:)

No im not mailing it, & the stand goes w/ it sorry.

Gotcha. I suppose you're not expecting to get a pile of money for it, then, so the shipping would be very high, relative to price.

The request for the stand was not to you - who has a working GXTV, but to the fellow who indicated he had a broken one.

:)

• 3 years later...