IGNORED

Combat 2 Atari 2600 Prototype found?

xDragonWarrior

I have a Atari 2600 Combat 2 Prototype.This is not the version that was reproduced and sold Illegally in 2004(i think, cant recall the year)this is the one of the games that were planned to be released by Atari but didnt. the game is also 100% complete and not half done and is in new condition.how much would this game be worth?after all this is the only one found.(i think)i also might have the box but i have to check!

We believe that you have the game but we need to see pics to see how it is different to the other one that exists. Screenshots of the game would also be great as well.

If it is different from the other one, I would be very interested in purchasing it (if you are selling it)- box included. I already own the other one.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

I have a Atari 2600 Combat 2 Prototype.This is not the version that was reproduced and sold Illegally in 2004(i think, cant recall the year)this is the one of the games that were planned to be released by Atari but didnt. the game is also 100% complete and not half done and is in new condition.how much would this game be worth?after all this is the only one found.(i think)i also might have the box but i have to check!

This message doesn't make much sense without showing any pictures.

Please take some clear, sharp pictures and post them here.

You might have the box?

To be honest: I find that hard to believe.

But then again: proof me wrong and show some pictures.

8)

Was the CGE 2001 game unfinished? What version was put on the Atari Flashback?

No, it's missing some things like a computer opponent I believe. It's been a looong time since I've looked at the game. It's perfectly playable though.

http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/combat2/combat2.htm

I'm skeptical, but I'll await further info before totally dismissing it.