IGNORED

New Pinball Arcade from makers of Williams Collection

There were suppose to be some new PS3 tables released in North America today and Europe tomorrow. I think it's Black Knight 2000, WHODUnnit, High Speed and Junkyard. More PS4 tables get released next week.

Yup all four just got released. Awesome! Downloaded BK2000 and Whodunnit and am enjoying them immensely.

I'm down to the last of my PSN wallet so which is better: High Speed or Junkyard? I've watched Youtubes of both and they seem equal and I can only buy one..

I once played a real Junkyard at my friend's dad's place and wasn't impressed but that might have been due to bad maintenance of the machine. Is Junkyard any good?

Yup all four just got released. Awesome! Downloaded BK2000 and Whodunnit and am enjoying them immensely.

I'm down to the last of my PSN wallet so which is better: High Speed or Junkyard? I've watched Youtubes of both and they seem equal and I can only buy one..

I once played a real Junkyard at my friend's dad's place and wasn't impressed but that might have been due to bad maintenance of the machine. Is Junkyard any good?

Get High Speed dude!

Junk Yard is a good table but High Speed is awesome!

Edited by stardust4ever

I really wish that there was a season pass available. Any ideas when or if one will be made available?

That's actually an interesting question. Supposedly they pulled the Season passes for all systems (except Steam) because Apple wouldn't allow them until after the Season was completed. On iOS season 3 should be completed on September 12th at the rate they're releasing tables right now. Once they're able to sell a Season 3 pass on iOS theoretically they should be able to do it on all systems but somehow I doubt they'll suddenly make season passes available for the PS3 or PS4 right away. For that matter who knows how long it will take them to make the Season 3 pass available on iOS. The places they seem to answer questions are their facebook page and the forums at http://pinballarcadefans.com

Discounted season passes will be available once all the season 3 games are released. By now and pay more, or hold out and get the discount later. I bought the day one Season pass on Ouya before it was pulled, but the Season 3 Pass has never been available on PSN because the season passes were discontinued prior to Season 3's debut on PSN. Sucks but nothing Sony fans or those who missed the early bird opportunity can do about it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why? Are we able to play new games yet?

Thanks for the heads up. I put down $10 to unlock the table and list StarDust4Ever as a bronze backer. :cool:

It's only been less than 24 hours yet and it's well on it's way. Should have no problem reaching the $90,000 goal unless contributions slow down a lot. Currently trending at 462% :thumbsup:

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family/

Edited by stardust4ever

Bram Stoker's Dracula is a very fun table. The only problem is that when I purchased it through STEAM for the PC all my other tables disappeared. The only two I have left are Tales of the Arabian Nights and Dracula. All other tables want me to buy them again. Anyone else having that problem?

That sucks dude. :sad:

Tech support will straiten it out I'm sure.

Edited by stardust4ever

So... now that all of the season 3 tables have been released for everything except PSN... any opinions on whether this season is worth $30? I've only played a few of the real tables from season 3 and most aren't rated as top tier pinball. Anyone find new favorites among the lesser known tables?

Hopefully PSN will catch up soon with another 'four tables in one day' release and we'll finally see a $30 season 3 pass offered...

So... now that all of the season 3 tables have been released for everything except PSN... any opinions on whether this season is worth $30? I've only played a few of the real tables from season 3 and most aren't rated as top tier pinball. Anyone find new favorites among the lesser known tables?

Hopefully PSN will catch up soon with another 'four tables in one day' release and we'll finally see a $30 season 3 pass offered...

High Speed and Black Knight 2000 are both excellent fast hard tables. Several of the others though are more elaborate and have lots of stuff to do. I really enjoyed Black Rose as well.

The good thing is you can try out tables before you buy them. Pity though we can't get season passes anymore. I got lucky with Ouya buying the pass in December. It's a shame they let some dumb Apple iOS policy ruin it for everybody else though. :sad:

High Speed and Black Knight 2000 are both excellent fast hard tables. Several of the others though are more elaborate and have lots of stuff to do. I really enjoyed Black Rose as well.

Black Knight 2000 and Black Rose are two of my top 5 of all time, man. High Speed not so much, but the sequel Getaway is amazing.

Man, I love me some Getaway. Almost had a trade worked up for the real machine last week, but that fell through. One of these days/years though..

High Speed though, yeah, not so much. Playfield layout is good, but those sounds really don't do the game any favors in this day and age.

Still no reply from tech support. And this is why I prefer physical copies of games.

I mentioned on my post above not to expect much but try facebook, they finally replied when I called them out on a few things.

I'm kind of over it now and just enjoy the tables but they had me quite pissed off for a while.