IGNORED

Anyone else playing Forza 4?

HatefulGravey

My wife picked it up for me for my birthday and so far I'm freaking loving this game. I was wondering if anyone else here was playing some and wanted to get together for some very casual racing. I'm not very good though I have played all the Forza and GT games so far. It would be cool to get a full race or AA members, maybe even an AA club...

• 1 month later...

this game is friggin awesome! slowly working my way up since my time is split between too many games. still rocking a tiny little toyota and citroen as my main vehicles.

create the club. I'll join if it's a casual thing. not really big into hardcore racing. If you're really good, you'll get bored racing against me.

Edited by onlysublime

• 3 weeks later...

I'll look into it. This thread went so long without any interest at all that I thought it was a dead deal, I just happened to be browsing around and found it was pulled back to life. Updates soon, probably tomorrow.

I'm HatefulGravey there as well. Right now you will see me playing a lot of MW3 with friends but I play a little of everything.

this game is friggin awesome! slowly working my way up since my time is split between too many games. still rocking a tiny little toyota and citroen as my main vehicles.

create the club. I'll join if it's a casual thing. not really big into hardcore racing. If you're really good, you'll get bored racing against me.

This will certainly be a very casual thing. I like to race people but I'm not great and I'm not a very good tuner. Maybe we can all learn somethings together.

I created the club. Name is AtariAge and the 4 character tag they made me create is AAge (I tried a lot of things before that and all were taken but it works well enough). Invites sent to those that listed a gamer tag here (hammr25 and jonnybritish). Anyone else wanting to join up please list a gamer tag here or PM me and I'll send out invites ASAP. Looks like the first to take the invite becomes my co-leader according to the pop up on the game. See you all there soon.

EDIT: I just uploaded the AA logo to my storefront on the free. Might not be perfect but its pretty darn good if I say so myself. You can search it from the area that lets you type in what you are looking for by searching "AtariAge.com logo". I really hope Al doesn't mind, but I'm pretty sure he wont, if its a problem just let me know and I'll take it down. There are a few other free logos and such in my storefront that I created in Forza 3 and managed to import to 4. Nothing too special, but they are free too.

I have played this game today much more then I have in quite some time. I'm still wondering about a few things, maybe someone can help me out.

Why do I always start in the pack? I'm not always starting last, but I have never started first either. I haven't played much online so I can't say much for that but in the career mode I'm always starting back in the pack with 2 laps to guide my R2 car through 10 cars and 100 turns a lap cleanly to win a sprint race to move forward in the career. Meanwhile the AI seems to use the breaks when and how they please. I can handle this sprint style racing up to about S class racing, after that its just luck if I manage to finish one of these 2 lap races in first place from last.

Anyone else dealing with this crap? Its starting to anger me.

From what I can tell you normally starts 2 from the back every time unless you're in a multiclass race then you start first in your class. If you're in the faster class of cars you'll start on the pole. If you're in the slower class of cars you'll start right behind the cars in the faster class which would be 7th overall and 1st in your class.

Oh and yes, the AI cars are absolutely horrible drivers It's possible to beat them at the highest levels but you have to do stuff like pass them all in the grass in the first turn of the first lap when they all do their huge brake check.

Turn 10 screwed up by not putting a a difficulty adjustment in this game so people could ramp it down or ramp it up either way.

I'd join your club but I'm already in another one and they only allow a person to be in one club.

I couldn't tell you. Maybe I can disband it or something? I thought we were going to have a few members already to be honest. It looked like we would. I think it would be cool, but it isn't looking too good. I'm still there as I have no intention of joining another club as this isn't something I'm huge into, but it wont bug me if you don't sign up for that. Either way it'll work out in the end I'm sure.