IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

How come Starcastle can be downloaded for free and no Boulder Dash? They are both copyrighted games anyway. We want Boulder Dash ROM!

Because First Star is an active ongoing company interested in protecting their property can not blame them

and Star Castle's owners ether can not be found or did not respond and only cd-w's version has been released for play testing its not 100% complete yet and the other

version well there threads on that one

Also, doesn't bolder dash require "something special", will it run on emulators?

The final binary will not be released, so the point is moot. The demo version runs just fine on emulators.

Cheers

A

So much for playing this on my emulator, then. Oh well.

Hopefully FSS gets you the final permission to go ahead soon,

FSS was unable to test the cartridge we sent them because their original 2600 unit had died. Rather than wait till they sourced another, I suggested they download Stella and test/approve a binary instead.

And that's what happened.

If the e-mail wasn't secure, that means a ROM is floating around out there somewhere. Atari nerd hackers, get to work!

will the final cart be encripted?

Though I don't understand the reason/details, I understand that it will be extremely difficult to dump.

It is unlikely a binary will be obtained from a cart. *shrug* that's what I'm told... we shall see.

Cheers

A

will the final cart be encripted?

Though I don't understand the reason/details, I understand that it will be extremely difficult to dump.

It is unlikely a binary will be obtained from a cart. *shrug* that's what I'm told... we shall see.

Cheers

A

No matter how difficult it will be to dump, I bet CPUWIZ could do it. However he is certain to honour FSS' copyright and not dump and distribute the rom.

No matter how difficult it will be to dump, I bet CPUWIZ could do it. However he is certain to honour FSS' copyright and not dump and distribute the rom.

Al, please remove CPUWIZ from the preorder list and blacklist him from purchasing Boulder Dash.

There, problem sorted!

Cheers

A