IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

It seems English has the same word for houses' walls and the walls like in the Great Chinese Wall.

In Brazil, houses are protected by walls in the perimeter.

Public view from Google Maps: http://maps.google.c...1,11.51,,0,8.27

Those walls narrow the view. I pretty much prefer american houses with the bigger space. It isn't all public space but the view is much better! I just wonder if kids don't keep stepping your flowers... That's what we see in the films :)

AHH, I understand now! Like a walled compound!

Just curious, how are they being shipped? USPS? (Will they fit in a mailbox) I don't want to risk it being left on my porch in the rain, if someone is not home at the time. Not that it EVER rains in Pittsburgh area!

Yes, they are being shipped via USPS in an 8" x 6" x 4" box. Not sure if that will fit in your mailbox.

..Al

Since I ordered two copies separately(wasn't sure I could afford the second), will they be shipped that way? Just curious.

• 2 weeks later...
Iggy*SJB' timestamp='1338692264' post='2534648']

Since I ordered two copies separately(wasn't sure I could afford the second), will they be shipped that way? Just curious.

I'm going to try and ship copies ordered separately together, as long as they are going to the same address, of course. I will refund "double" shipping on any orders that are combined in this fashion.

..Al

Still available for purchase?

Probably not but I can still dream right?

It's been a bit slower than I'd hoped, but I'm very close to batch shipping Boulder Dash. I now have all the boxes folded and glued (click for a larger image):

post-3-0-33096100-1339435408_thumb.jpg

I will be shipping the bulk of Boulder Dash orders this week. :)

..Al

me: thinks of the song "Craigslist" from the newest Weird Al album.

I've got a trash can of Styrofoam pea---nuts. You can have 'em for free.

You can drop by on the wee---kend. Pick 'em up from me.

But the trash can ain't part of the deal. Only givin' you the peanuts, get real.

Don't have no Hefty bags, so bring your own.

Don't bug me with questions on the phone.

Don't ask for help, don't waste my time.

And don't complain, cause they won't cost you a dime.

Just ask yourself:

Do you want my Styrofoam pea---nuts?

You can have my Styrofoam pea---nuts

Do you want my Styrofoam pea---nuts?

You can have 'em all.

Even I am getting impatient after half a year of waiting...

FWIW: After a year and a half of seeing people bitch, I doubt Albert/et al care about who is getting impatient. I know I wouldn't.

It'll get to you in due time.... now isn't the time to start whining. I know that one day soon, I'll come home from work, and there will be a box waiting for me. Inside, will be the most anticipated contents I've had in the past 10 years. Hell, even my son is checking the mail every day looking for it. It'll get here when it gets here. When it does, I'll play it, and play it with my son.

I sincerely apologize for the continued delay in getting this game out the door. It's not for lack of wanting, that's for sure! Here's a picture I just took of the first batch of boxed Boulder Dash games that will be shipped today:

bd_finished_boxes.jpg

I will be shipping similar batches every day until everyone's copy is shipped. I'll post an update here every day as well.

..Al

• Like 6