IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

I will be shipping similar batches every day until everyone's copy is shipped. I'll post an update here every day as well.

Last time I checked I am part of everyone, if everyone means everyone on the planet, so I'll get a copy too!!!!

Norman Stansfield: I told you. Albert, send Boulderdash to everyone.

Albert: What do you mean “everyone”?

post-2955-0-43811400-1340318385_thumb.png

• Like 1

Please report back when you get it. Personally, as a developer, I am of course most interested into the game play itself.

Not how awesome the box looks on their shelves? :roll:

The boxes will either be drenched in drool or glazed with joy juice, so they probably won't make it to many shelves.

• Like 1

Oh man, I'll bet the post office line is enamored with that. ;)

Yeah, dragging 80 packages to the post office is a bit of a pain. I print the postage, which avoids my having to wait in line to do so (which would horrific for so many packages), but I did need to wait a good fifteen minutes before I could finally find someone to get me a large, wheeled bin that I could use to bring the packages inside..

bd_shipment_1.jpg

bd_shipment_2.jpg

..Al

• Like 2

Interesting that the email notification is signed "The team at AtariAge". Exactly which "team" are you referring to, Albert? Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I get the impression you're doing all this ALONE. As a dedicated member of the community, and on behalf of everyone else here, I'd say that's above and beyond the call. We should all humbly bow to you as acknowledgement for so much hard work.

• Like 2

Interesting that the email notification is signed "The team at AtariAge". Exactly which "team" are you referring to, Albert? Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I get the impression you're doing all this ALONE. As a dedicated member of the community, and on behalf of everyone else here, I'd say that's above and beyond the call. We should all humbly bow to you as acknowledgement for so much hard work.

Yeah, that's boilerplate that came with the store. :) Thanks for the kind words, although I really should have had this game shipped some time ago. I quit one job and started another thinking I'd have more free time, but that hasn't quite worked out yet!!

..Al