IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

Please report back when you get it. Personally, as a developer, I am of course most interested into the game play itself.

Not how awesome the box looks on their shelves? :roll:

You're right, that box is going to look nice on a shelf!

:lust:

post-3314-0-43478600-1340395813_thumb.jpg

:D

Was it that you won the Lotto in England cause let me tell you that email is nothing but Bull**** :)

No, it turns out that I have this uncle that I never met before who's vacationing in Nigeria! How crazy is that? I won't go into all of it, because it's really boring and complicated (international money transfers and all that) but let me tell you, if this had happened earlier in the year, we'd all have been playing Star Castle 2600 months ago!

:grin:

I have a request, now that mine is on its way as well. When you get yours, please DO NOT tell what the secret extra is. I want to see for myself!

I second that! I was actually going to post that I wasn't going to visit this thread again until after I receive mine (I received the confirmation shipped email today) because I don't want the surprise spoiled. I'm still going to do that because I know folks here won't be able to resist posting images of the Boulder Dash goodies.

I guess we just need to do this

Set all conversations about the secret like this

I'm pretty sure any secrets are going to be spoiled. :). The best thing to do would be to not read this thread until your copy arrives. Not sure how much willpower people have, though.

..Al

Oh man, I'll bet the post office line is enamored with that. ;)

Yeah, dragging 80 packages to the post office is a bit of a pain. I print the postage, which avoids my having to wait in line to do so (which would horrific for so many packages), but I did need to wait a good fifteen minutes before I could finally find someone to get me a large, wheeled bin that I could use to bring the packages inside..

bd_shipment_1.jpg

bd_shipment_2.jpg

..Al

I emailed you the other day, I havent heard back yet ?