IGNORED

3 NEW ColecoVision Games!

retroillucid

It's a joke... I mean, how come there's no game called "5-11under"? ;) How can ozma wars (the person) be so lucky to have a game with his name, while the rest of don't. ;)

Ah, ..... then rename your username to Chack n Pop ;) :D

Or better yet, why not explain to the rest of us where "5-11under" came from, and then we can decide if a game can be made out of it... ;)

No, I will not change my name to Chack n Pop. :D

"5-11under" comes from a couple of things... I used to live in a basement apartment that I sometimes said was not quite "6 feet under". However, I'm not dead yet, so I called it 5' 11" under ground, or five eleven under. Actually the apartment was quite nice, and was probably only about 5' under, and had a double set of doors from the living room leading to a landing... so I had plenty of light coming into the place.

Back on track... J-F, those boxes and carts and instructions look awesome!

• Like 2

If his name is Shigeru Miyamoto... then I am REALLY impressed!!! :grin:

:lol: very doubtfull ....... unless he want to talk with me about Mario Bros for CV ;)

I was really surprised to have peoples from Japan ordering Colecovision homebrews

I was told that there's a very small CV community out there

Thankfully it isn't as I'm sure he would like to talk to you about M.B. for the CV or at least get a CIB... which I'm sure you would be more than willing to supply all things considering!

There were a number of CV & ADAM fans in Japan that I recall from back in the day, one in fact actually had a nice website up for a long stretch that covered the ADAM and had a lot of great SmartLOGO info. If I recall correctly, the gentleman's name is James and he shows up on the Wedneday ADAM Chats from time to time, but unfortunately his sites seem to be long gone.

If his name is Shigeru Miyamoto... then I am REALLY impressed!!! :grin:

:lol: very doubtfull ....... unless he want to talk with me about Mario Bros for CV ;)

I was really surprised to have peoples from Japan ordering Colecovision homebrews

I was told that there's a very small CV community out there

Thankfully it isn't as I'm sure he would like to talk to you about M.B. for the CV or at least get a CIB... which I'm sure you would be more than willing to supply all things considering!

You bet!

There were a number of CV & ADAM fans in Japan that I recall from back in the day, one in fact actually had a nice website up for a long stretch that covered the ADAM and had a lot of great SmartLOGO info. If I recall correctly, the gentleman's name is James and he shows up on the Wedneday ADAM Chats from time to time, but unfortunately his sites seem to be long gone.

Only 1 title seem to get them interested in....

Now guess wich title they were interested? ;) ..... Nah, not MB

Has to be Chack'n Pop or on second thought... maybe Mr. Chin, maybe Ghosts 'N Zombies :? . Nah, I'll stick with Chack'n Pop for my guess.

Edited by NIAD

Has to be Chack'n Pop or on second thought... maybe Mr. Chin, maybe Ghosts 'N Zombies :? . Nah, I'll stick with Chack'n Pop for my guess.

SNK was/is very popular in Japan, so Im no way surprised that there's much interests in Ozma Wars

Yep, that's Ozma Wars