IGNORED

Army of 2600 CD Preorder Special (For AA Members Only)

Stan

post-22322-0-76924300-1320106472_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, many of you probably don't know, or maybe you do, but I run a record label called Mind Flare Media (www.mindflaremedia.com). I've released several CDs over the past two years, but generally I carry stuff that's weird, unique, innovative, or from bands I like that I want to give professional support to. The next album I'm releasing is by an artist called Army of 2600. You can find his Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/pages/Army-of-2600/114024501993742

Army of 2600 is an awesome mix of experimental and dance-type music made primarily from Atari 2600 sounds. His first, full-length album on my label is entitled Return of the Bloop Beep Buzz and will be officially available for sale by the third week of December. However, after chatting with Albert, I decided to run a special promotion only for members of Atari Age. I've been doing special packages for my releases recently and it's gone quite well, but this will not be available to anyone who is not a member here. I will not be advertising this offer other than this thread.  The album consists of 12 different tracks (no remixes) running over 40 minutes. Albert has featured track 10, "Dr. Mindbender in the Lab" in the first response below. Please note that I only release retail CDs. You will not be receiving a cheap CD-R burned on a computer with labels. My CDs are just that, shrinkwrapped, retail-ready with full color inserts, tray cards, and monochromed CD art and they play on any type of player and the tracks can be ripped and burned into MP3 or WAV format, though they're glass mastered as WAVs. CDs are sold at $10, but read on!

For this special AA promotion, you will be receiving the regular retail CD at half price for $5. In addition, you will be receiving a high-quality, silkscreen T-Shirt printed on black, ultra cotton tees using the color image you see at the top of this thread (based on the album's actual artwork). I've worked with the company several times, so trust me, the quality is very good. You can run them through the wash for years without seeing any flaking or splitting in the printing. The total for this offer is only $20 with shipping in the US (read more below). This shirt will ONLY be available for this special promotion, and thus, other than close friends and family of the band, non-AA members will have no access to it. After the preorder phase is over and the order is processed, this shirt will no longer be in production. Shipping is included with the CD/Shirt package for only $20 for US orders, adding $5 for international orders. There is an additional $2 charge for shirst over XL in size. I'll be running this special preorder for only three weeks so that the CDs and shirts will be shipped at least one week before Christmas and in all of your hands. There is no limit to the number of packages you order or the number of people interested. Whoever signs up in the time frame gets one. Please read further:

1. If you're interested in purchasing this limited package, simply PM me with your shipping info and shirt size. I'll provide you with my Paypal address and your total. If you want to use check or money order, that's also possible.

2. Orders will be running for the stated three week time period. This wil be from today until November 22nd. If, during this time, you wish to order more shirts, that's possible, simply PM me for information. If you wish to order more packages (with the CD and the shirt), that's also possible, just PM me.

3. I will keep a running tally of members interested in a list following this information, including member name and then status in brackets with shirt size: i.e. [PAID, XS]. If you've paid and don't see it listed there, PM me so we can figure out any problems.

4. Once ordering is over in three weeks, I cannot add any more members to the list, so this should give you plenty of time.

5. Once all orders have been gathered, I'll be processing the shirt production at the shop, which usually takes 2-3 weeks maximum. Once they're in, I'll ship each CD/Shirt package to members before Christmas.

Any questions, simply post in this thread or PM me, otherwise, I hope you guys take advantage of this offer. I've been doing these publically, but this will be the first time I've made an offer to only a specific group. After the preordering phase is over, as I said, no more shirts, the public will only have access to the CD at $10. I think you guys will really dig his work! Thanks for the read!

Members List

1. Stan [Duh, PAID, M]

2. Albert [PAID, L]

3. Cebus Capucinis [PAID, XL]

4. nonner242 [XL, 2XL]

5. disjaukifa [PAID, L]

6. TrekMD [PAID, L]

7. jsmith73 [PAID, 2XL]

8. bennybingo [PAID, L]

9. HatNJ [PAID, XL]

10. Video [PAID, 5 packages, all 2XL]

11. Darrin9999 [PAID, 2XL]