IGNORED

Season 7 Round 9 - Tecmo Bowl

CGQuarterly

Well, I didn't increase me score for the competition, but I was able to reproduce two quarters with three touchdowns. However, I just can't seem to break the 70-07 barrier.

post-27362-0-56289300-1321076167_thumb.png

I'd just like to shut out the computer at least once before this round is over. :)

This game is very addictive, am I right?

Super addictive, even more so back in the day when me and my friends would play each other for hours and hours

Winner would stay on and the next player would step in

I used to play for hours, unless my friend Joe was over (which he was 90% of the time) we always went back and forth and it almost always came down to who had the ball last, in fact we had 100s of games that one of us got the ball with like 20 seconds left and the game tied and we would march down and kick a game winning FG as time expired

We used to have so much fun

And then Tecmo Super Bowl came out! Talk about a dream come true! TSB did not come out of my NES for at least 6 months

Well, I didn't increase me score for the competition, but I was able to reproduce two quarters with three touchdowns. However, I just can't seem to break the 70-07 barrier.

post-27362-0-56289300-1321076167_thumb.png

I'd just like to shut out the computer at least once before this round is over. :)

Yeah, it's a great game. :)

I just can't shut out the CPU

I would have won 49-0 but Tim Brown returned a kickoff for a TD. :(

At least the Raiders missed the extra point. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I accidentally set the thread to lock. The round is over, though, and I'm going to post the next round now.

Here's my score (60). I actually got it the first day that the game was posted, but figured that posting a 60-point score might discourage some people. Don't let the beautiful RGB picture blind you!

Tecmo_Bowl.JPG

• 3 years later...