IGNORED

Your favorite Atari 2600 game

Atari Hacker

Tell us your favorite Atari 2600 game! (Not that hard is it now? :D )

Mine, has to be Pacman

Yes, I have said it was an unfinished proto and stuff like like, but that was an urban legend that people now days say.

I LOVE IT, play it for hours non stop.

Now, whats yours?

Edited by Atari Hacker

Mine, has to be Pacman

Yes, I have said it was an unfinished proto and stuff like like, but that was an urban legend that people now days say.

Now, whats yours?

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

You base your earlier claims now that its an urban legend that people now a days say?

So pretty much what your saying is that you came on this forum to spout off with ridiculous urban legends about Pacman and now your saying its your favorite game that you play for hours non stop?

Every thread you have started has made me shake my head

• Like 1

Give him a break man, he's new. Have you ever been over to SydLexia's boards?, Thats how I feel about how some of you guys are treating him.

Sure he's may be new and whats he's saying IS new to him, but just cause you guys have heard it all before is no reason to scare the new generation away from loving the VCS.

The FIRST response was a good response, but this kind of attitude is just gonna solidify the idea that the VCS is only for old farts that hate "young'un's".

To answer the topic, Yar's Revenge for me. Like Berzerk, I can just keep coming back for more no matter how many time the Razak empire kicks my Yar ass.

• Like 1

Space Invaders rocks, but I hate how quickly it hits the point that the Invaders start RIGHT on top of you with no 'defenses'. Granted a game that take to long to ramp up difficulty suck as well, but those barriers you get to defend yourself are almost an afterthought considering how quickly they become obsolete becuase the invaders start just TOO close to you.

EDIT

I wasn't refering to you disjaukifa, but to alvin.

Edited by Torr

Give him a break man, he's new. Have you ever been over to SydLexia's boards?, Thats how I feel about how some of you guys are treating him.

Sure he's may be new and whats he's saying IS new to him, but just cause you guys have heard it all before is no reason to scare the new generation away from loving the VCS.

Have you read all the posts this guy has made? He is a walking contradiction

He has no clue what he is talking about, he just posts ridiculous claims and then when he is called out on it he says oh well its an urban legend that everyone talks about

To me it seems like the guy is doing it on purpose, I mean just look at his first thread about how Pacman is so horrible and now all of the sudden he plays it for hours a day and its his favorite game?

Come on

To answer the topic, Yar's Revenge for me. Like Berzerk, I can just keep coming back for more no matter how many time the Razak empire kicks my Yar ass.

Gonna quote myself here. I realize that I must say that Yar's Revenge isn't my 'favorite' atari game, but it's up there (with berzerk and a few others) that I could still be 80 and love to play, however my FAVourite atari game... that's hard to say, I'm not sure I can truly answer that... wish I had a polygraph machine to hook myslef up to to see what it would say as you listed games and asked me if they are the BEST I've ever played.

• Like 1

He has no clue what he is talking about, he just posts ridiculous claims and then when he is called out on it he says oh well its an urban legend that everyone talks about

To me it seems like the guy is doing it on purpose, I mean just look at his first thread about how Pacman is so horrible and now all of the sudden he plays it for hours a day and its his favorite game?

Maybe as you asked he IS only 10. Are we gonna hate on him just cause he hasn't hit puberty yet? as I said, I'm not about to scare ANYbody away from lovin the VCS. maybe he's just a looseminded indiviudal, but as long as he's not coming on here saying %^&* your mother, @#$% all %^ggers, and carrot top rules, I'm gonna at least let him have a say, if you don't like what he has to say, then close the thread and read the next one. but I really dont want to start a fight, so it's time for Atari Hacker to pick up for himself. But at least if he does he knows he has someone in his corner.

Edited by Torr

Maybe as you asked he IS only 10. Are we gonna hate on him just cause he hasn't hit puberty yet? as I said, I'm not about to scare ANYbody away from lovin the VCS. maybe he's just a looseminded indiviudal, but as long as he's not coming on here saying %^&* your mother, @#$% all %^ggers, and carrot top rules, I'm gonna at least let him have a say, if you don't like what he has to say, then close the thread and read the next one. but I really dont want to start a fight, so it's time for Atari Hacker to pick up for himself. But at least if he does he knows he has someone in his corner.

I want everyone to love the VCS as well, I wish all the younger kids would get into retro gaming for sure

But this guy is here to stir things up , if you cant see that and want to back this guy then thats fine

But if he continues to post ridiculous garbage you would rather pat him on the back then point out that he is wrong?

Has to be a paddle game, because that is so uniquely Atari 2600 for me.

If I'm playing by myself then probably Kaboom! but with other people then definitely Warlords by a long country mile.

No paddle, then Frogger. The 1984 version by Starpath not that crappy 1982 Parker Brothers one.

P.S. IBTL

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

This reminds me. Does anyone know what happened to Jr. Pac?

Anyway, it is hard for me to pick a favorite. It changes all the time. Whatever I happen to be playing is my favorite game. If it wasn't then I would be playing something else. What I've been playing the most recently is Seaweed Assault.

• Like 2

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

This reminds me. Does anyone know what happened to Jr. Pac?

Anyway, it is hard for me to pick a favorite. It changes all the time. Whatever I happen to be playing is my favorite game. If it wasn't then I would be playing something else. What I've been playing the most recently is Seaweed Assault.

I was thinking the exact same thing about Jr. Putz.

Mine, has to be Pacman

Now, whats yours?

Hours non stop? Dude, you got balls!

Anyways, I'm goin' with Moon Patrol.

Tommorrow it will be somethin' else.