IGNORED

Your favorite Atari 2600 game

Atari Hacker

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

This reminds me. Does anyone know what happened to Jr. Pac?

Anyway, it is hard for me to pick a favorite. It changes all the time. Whatever I happen to be playing is my favorite game. If it wasn't then I would be playing something else. What I've been playing the most recently is Seaweed Assault.

I was thinking the exact same thing about Jr. Putz.

I kind of miss the kid. I wonder what happened? Maybe someone called him Pacfan way too many times?

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

Anyway, it is hard for me to pick a favorite. It changes all the time. Whatever I happen to be playing is my favorite game. If it wasn't then I would be playing something else. What I've been playing the most recently is Seaweed Assault.

I kind of miss the kid. I wonder what happened? Maybe someone called him Pacfan way too many times?

He still visits here, but can't post anything.

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

Did he lose his hands or something?

Are you joking?

You cant be serious

How old are you? 10?

Did he lose his hands or something?

He says something about getting a "You are not allowed to view this community" every time he tries. Also says it won't let him read his PM's or even log out. That's all I know about it.

Back on topic: My faves are a tie between Kaboom! and Missile Command. :)

• 2 years later...

H.E.R.O.'s fun, but seems to rely a bit too much on memorization. Maybe I'm wrong & just haven't played far enough into it, repeatedly, to find out how later levels unfold.

Anyways, I played a bunch of Beamrider last night. That's probably my favorite. It's like Tempest on a five-node web. The visuals & sound are great.

Edited by Rex Dart