Photo

2012 Midwest Gaming Classic March 24-25

105 replies to this topic

#1 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• 3,277 posts

Posted Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:54 PM

The dates for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic have of course been announced - Saturday and Sunday March 24th-25th.

Announcements and updates for the 2012 show are already starting as well:

Friday Night Clock Chaos Back For 2012
Friday Night Clock Chaos returns to the Midwest Gaming Classic in 2012 as part of the Friday Night Fever line up!

Wizzywig Returns To MGC!
The Midwest Gaming Classic is pleased to announce the return of Wizzywig Inc. for the 2012 show!

More updates posted here as they happen......

#2 wallydawg OFFLINE  

wallydawg

Space Invader

• 27 posts

Posted Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 PM

As long as there is Friday Night Karaoke and I can somehow get Ben Heckendorn inebriated enough to willingly sing Robin Sparkles' Let's Go to the Mall it'll be a successful MGC 2012 for me.

#3 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 PM

As long as there is Friday Night Karaoke and I can somehow get Ben Heckendorn inebriated enough to willingly sing Robin Sparkles' Let's Go to the Mall it'll be a successful MGC 2012 for me.

So Ben being drunk and singing Let's Go is sort of like ground hog day for the Midwest Gaming Classic?

#4 thanatos OFFLINE  

thanatos

Stargunner

• 1,000 posts

Posted Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:39 PM

The dates for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic have of course been announced - Friday and Saturday March 24th-25th.

You scared me for a second. I think you mean Saturday and Sunday....

Edited by thanatos, Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:39 PM.

#5 IAMAMRA OFFLINE  

IAMAMRA

Star Raider

• 71 posts

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 AM

Can't wait!

#6 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:33 PM

New Friday Night Video Game Tournament Announced
Are you Up To Par? Find out, when the MGC presents a brand new video game tournament, MGC Up To Par! This unique tournament allows players to face unique challenges across a variety of video games to find out just how good you are.

#7 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 AM

Pre-Sale Tickets Are Now Available
Are you ready for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic? Tickets for 2012 are now on sale!

2012 Room Reservations Now Announced
For the 2012 show, the Midwest Gaming Classic and the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel have teamed up to give showgoers an excellent rate!

Special Tour of Tom Taylor's Collection Announced
Tom Taylor has one of the largest collection of electro-mechanical pinball and arcade machines in the United States. If you pre-order your tickets to the Midwest Gaming Classic and make a donation to the Milwaukee Rescue Mission, you can tour Tom's collection on the Friday before the Midwest Gaming Classic kicks off!

#8 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Fri Dec 2, 2011 12:25 PM

Go In Depth with the MGC
Have you ever wondered what it takes to put on the MGC? Want to become one of the hundreds of gamers who help to make the show possible each year by creating displays, helping to run events, or volunteering to help the show come together?

#9 the.golden.ax OFFLINE  

the.golden.ax

Tear down this temple

• 12,424 posts
  • I'll rebuild it in 3 days

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 PM

The dates for the 2012 Midwest Gaming Classic have of course been announced - Saturday and Sunday March 24th-25th.

Announcements and updates for the 2012 show are already starting as well:

Friday Night Clock Chaos Back For 2012
Friday Night Clock Chaos returns to the Midwest Gaming Classic in 2012 as part of the Friday Night Fever line up!

Wizzywig Returns To MGC!
The Midwest Gaming Classic is pleased to announce the return of Wizzywig Inc. for the 2012 show!

More updates posted here as they happen......

The Kiwi sticks were missed last year. :D

Is Songbird coming? Dang it Carl if you don't bring me a Lynx SFX cart and show up... I'll... I'll... I'll buy all the remaining Lynx protos that are found and publish them under a competing company "Songbird Droppings." Yeah, that's the ticket! J/K :D

AX

#10 Curious Sofa OFFLINE  

Curious Sofa

Dragonstomper

• 620 posts

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:55 PM

Room booked! Stoked and ready (as I have been since last year's show)! Now to try to save up some $ for goodies at the show...

#11 S1500 OFFLINE  

S1500

River Patroller

• 3,433 posts
  • http://ccg.podomatic.com

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 AM

Finally bought my tickie + museum donation + Pinball 101 dvd. This was about a month after reserving my room. heh

#12 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 PM

Mad-Gear Returns To MGC!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is proud to announce the return of Mad-Gear as a vendor for the 2012 show!

Jedi Master Thrash's Toys And Collectibles Returns To MGC!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is proud to announce the return of long time supporter Jedi Master Thrash's Toys and Collectibles.

#13 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 AM

New for 2012, Moofpack.com Presents "The Realms"

This year, Andrew and the Moofpack want to share their incredible discovery of an entirely new area of the Midwest Gaming Classic with you, as Moofpack.com presents "The Realms."

#14 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2012 10:59 AM

Pinball Life Returns to MGC
Pinball Life returns to the Midwest Gaming Classic with their awesome selection of pinball parts !

Paul Reno's Game Supply Returns
Paul Reno and Home GameRoom Supply is the name you need to know if you are looking to supply your home gameroom with pinball machines, arcade video games, or other amusement devices!

#15 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 PM

MGC Reveals Entire Show Activity Line Up!
What can you do At The Show? Find out now!

#16 Retro Rogue OFFLINE  

Retro Rogue

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,277 posts

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:05 PM

Midwest Gaming Classic Announces Partnership with Jersey Jack Pinball
The Midwest Gaming Classic is proud to announce that Jersey Jack Pinball has become the official Arcade Hall sponsor of the Midwest Gaming Classic!

#17 Trade-N-Games OFFLINE  

Trade-N-Games

Stargunner

• 1,700 posts

Posted Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 PM

Trade-N-Games is all set up to attend again this year. Our biggest booth ever! I think this is our 6 year now. Cant wait to see everyone again. So far about a dozen St Louis people are attending maybe even more.

#18 Trade-N-Games OFFLINE  

Trade-N-Games

Stargunner

• 1,700 posts

Posted Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 PM

Our booth 2009
Posted Image

More pics on Trade-n-games facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trade-N-Games/180561610923?sk=photos#!/pages/Trade-N-Games/180561610923

#19 goatdan OFFLINE  

goatdan

Stargunner

• 1,645 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 12:16 AM

If anyone wants a really special experience, gaming pioneer Scott Adams is going to do an exclusive dinner chat with a lucky 12 gamers on Saturday after the show closes at 8pm. If you want to join Scott for this extremely personal experience, visit www.midwestgamingclassic.com and click on the tickets link now. We're already nearly halfway sold out!

#20 save2600 OFFLINE  

save2600

Quadrunner

• 8,583 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 7:18 AM

If anyone wants a really special experience, gaming pioneer Scott Adams is going to do an exclusive dinner chat with a lucky 12 gamers on Saturday after the show closes at 8pm.

Oh, nice! Worked with Scott and his publisher to get his blessing to do the TI Scott Adams Adventure CD compilation way back in the late 90's. I was only allowed to sell 50 as he was working on a new Return To Pirates Isle game for Win95 - but still have my copy and a prototype/wip PC diskette I'm saving as part of my "retirement" benefits. :rolling:

It would be interesting to see who all here from the Usenet days, still have their CD's...

ti.jpg

#21 IAMAMRA OFFLINE  

IAMAMRA

Star Raider

• 71 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 11:31 AM

If anyone wants a really special experience, gaming pioneer Scott Adams is going to do an exclusive dinner chat with a lucky 12 gamers on Saturday after the show closes at 8pm. If you want to join Scott for this extremely personal experience, visit www.midwestgamingclassic.com and click on the tickets link now. We're already nearly halfway sold out!

Wow that is selling fast!

#22 Tempest OFFLINE  

Tempest

Your Imperious Leader

• 23,016 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 11:47 AM

Wow this is tempting. I got to meet him at one of the past MGC shows, he's a really nice guy and fun to talk to.

#23 Crazy Climber OFFLINE  

Crazy Climber

Crazy Climberer

• 11,269 posts
  • Metamuciler

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 1:24 PM

I am soooooo there

#24 goatdan OFFLINE  

goatdan

Stargunner

• 1,645 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 1:35 PM

Wow this is tempting. I got to meet him at one of the past MGC shows, he's a really nice guy and fun to talk to.

Yeah, he's phenomenal. Has tons of cool stories too.

We're currently at only six remaining spots, so if you decide, decide soon. We wanted to keep it limited to make it really special, but it means we won't have spots for long!

#25 Crazy Climber OFFLINE  

Crazy Climber

Crazy Climberer

• 11,269 posts
  • Metamuciler

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2012 1:56 PM

It's only $25 and you get dinner also, go for it man!! I would but I don't know who he is (not really a retro computer guy myself)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users